What's my next move?

So I'm friends on Facebook with a guy I met on a dating app. He seemed really keen on me to begin with and we had a pleasant conversation but then we just drifted out of contact. Mostly my fault because i didn't put in much effort to reply. He works at a local shop which i totally forgot about until I went there to buy something recently. I recognised him but I didn't say anything as I wasn't looking my best and he was quite confident and I was a nervous wreck because he's so much better looking in real life. When I got home I was hoping me would message me but he didn't and I don't know if it's because he didn't know who I was or if he thought I looked fat and ugly and I'm too scared to ask him because I don't want the rejection so what do I do now? Have I fucked this up? What's my next move? I thought maybe I could do my hair and makeup and go in there again and buy something just to have a chance to talk to him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Ladies an unforgettable blow job is your best control mechanism. If you become super skilled he will never let you out of his sightt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Basically it sounds like it's because you e given him the impression you're not interested. You're right, go in there feeling confident and open up the opportunity for him to talk to you when he won't feel like he'd be interrupting you or something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes