Girls, am I ready to have a girlfriend? where I do I start to find one? (never had a girlfriend)?

In September, i have got my first job as my desired position (what i have studied for) since then, 3 months have past. I have the feeling i should have a girlfriend now.

However, i am 9 hours at work and commuting 5 hours a day Monday to Friday. on weekends i do nothing usually. Is it possible to get a girlfriend, even though my day is fully packed? If so how do i get one. what are the potential places i can look/visit at to achive this.

Also, i don't know what girls like and how to talk to them. Also i want to know what a girl expects from me. I don't expect a mega guide on how to do it, but some advices would be nice.

Any help will be Appreciated

Thanks peeps

10