Do you agree that anyone who doesn't have a job & living with their parents should sort out their priorities instead of looking to date?

I've met lots of women & men who are so desperate to date they prioritize it over looking for jobs.
  • Yes
  • No

314

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, having a job isn't a requirement not to date because it's normally not a permanent condition. Living with parents is relative. Where I live it's perfectly normal for people to live with their parents until they get married or leave to study/work somewhere else. People who work and study where their parents live continue living with them with no problems. In my specific region there are a lot of universities... most of my friends who are my age and older still live with their parents (myself included), it's more than normal here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree and i had ex like that not only that I had come home cook and clean and to make matters worst she cheated so I caught her red tossed her and I had to change my number.