Do you agree that anyone who doesn't have a job & living with their parents should sort out their priorities instead of looking to date?

I've met lots of women & men who are so desperate to date they prioritize it over looking for jobs.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, having a job isn't a requirement not to date because it's normally not a permanent condition. Living with parents is relative. Where I live it's perfectly normal for people to live with their parents until they get married or leave to study/work somewhere else. People who work and study where their parents live continue living with them with no problems. In my specific region there are a lot of universities... most of my friends who are my age and older still live with their parents (myself included), it's more than normal here.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree and i had ex like that not only that I had come home cook and clean and to make matters worst she cheated so I caught her red tossed her and I had to change my number.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Not necessarily. First of all, I'd have to ask what the circumstances are. If they're a 19 year old student or someone temporarily living with their parents after a divorce, I don't see anything wrong with it. If they havĂ©n't worked in a few years and have no job prospects, I would agree that their priorities are misplaced. Nevertheless, there's nothing wrong with wanting a boy-/girlfriend, and you look for a boy-/girlfriend while you are looking for a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever told you that is bullshitting you and are just lazy as fuck. Looking for a job is easier than looking for love.

As for your question the answer is no. If men or women are willing to date someone who lives with their parents and doesn't work then that's on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never noticed this, most people do both.

Your thinking is way too far skewed to the edge. It's not strict choice between working and dating lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha then that means high schoolers shouldn't date

0|0
    0|0
  • But then a fuckton of women would have to remain single.

0|0
    0|0
  • No noting wrong with single unemployed and looking for date and job same days

0|0
    0|0
  • Last time I looked, I wasn't God

I have no right to make judgments on others

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha more girls say yes. Looking for cash...

0|0
    0|0
    • No, they don't want someone mooching off of them.

• Show All
    • Where did I say men were idiots?

• I said you CAN not you did

• what's life without love

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are working you have a lot more confidence. Women will be drawn to a hardworking guy. Espically if he likes his work. Girls h ave told me it is a rea; turn on. I believe them. What about it girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are male and not in school, probably.

If female, whatever. Probably for her own good, but she doesn't need to.

0|0
    1|0
  • Can't rely on somebody else supporting you. And even if both partners have no jobs then their relationship isn't going to last forever or long, as they can't support each other or live together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need to mind your own business

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes they should.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they can't take care of themselves & still remakns dependant on someone else to take care about them, how will they take care of you?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes