Best way/most creative way to tell my boyfriend that I am pregnant?

Best way/most creative way to tell my boyfriend that I am pregnant ??

816

Most Helpful Guy

• Aproach the situation in an adult way and talk about it rationally. I've been baby trapped twice. My oldest wasn't planned but she wouldn't talk to me about and I wasn't ready. She would use bullshit arguments like abortion is against her religion even though the closest she's been to a church is on TV. The second she said she miscarried and hid it until she was showing being to late to do anything about it. I was not ready for kids and she was poking holes in condoms and I found out years later she was never taking any contraception. It's not fair on both sides if one is not ready and I can guarantee if he isn't ready or can't get his around it when the kids born you will find yourself a single mother. I still see my kids but even 6 years later it's still hard for me to devote my self, I never planned to have kids till my mid 30s and I was forced into a father role 12 years before I had planned. I'm only assuming here that you two haven't planned it, it's not fair on you, him and the child if you don't discuss it and come to an agreement. If you two have planned it and it's what you both want then Easter Egg hunt around the house with a picture of the ultrasound in an egg at the end.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• attach a letter to your dog's collar that says something to the extent of your pregnancy.

Give him a drink in a mug that says he's going to be a daddy at the bottom.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE