Best way/most creative way to tell my boyfriend that I am pregnant?

Best way/most creative way to tell my boyfriend that I am pregnant ??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Aproach the situation in an adult way and talk about it rationally. I've been baby trapped twice. My oldest wasn't planned but she wouldn't talk to me about and I wasn't ready. She would use bullshit arguments like abortion is against her religion even though the closest she's been to a church is on TV. The second she said she miscarried and hid it until she was showing being to late to do anything about it. I was not ready for kids and she was poking holes in condoms and I found out years later she was never taking any contraception. It's not fair on both sides if one is not ready and I can guarantee if he isn't ready or can't get his around it when the kids born you will find yourself a single mother. I still see my kids but even 6 years later it's still hard for me to devote my self, I never planned to have kids till my mid 30s and I was forced into a father role 12 years before I had planned. I'm only assuming here that you two haven't planned it, it's not fair on you, him and the child if you don't discuss it and come to an agreement. If you two have planned it and it's what you both want then Easter Egg hunt around the house with a picture of the ultrasound in an egg at the end.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• attach a letter to your dog's collar that says something to the extent of your pregnancy.

Give him a drink in a mug that says he's going to be a daddy at the bottom.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Take him to a bakery and tell him, "the baker isn't the only one who has something in the oven"

6|2
    0|0
  • Put a pillow under your blouse and say: "See my belly? This is how I'm gonna be a few months from now" haha

2|0
    0|0
  • Have him come home while you're knitting baby socks.

3|1
    0|0
  • Movie: Baby
    Release: Coming Soon
    Directed by: Your boyfriend name
    Produced by: Your name
    Budget: Few drops of
    Semen

3|0
    0|0
  • I would rather explain to him, why you have such ugly fingernails.

0|1
    0|0
  • “What do you want to name our kid?”

3|0
    0|0
  • Why on earth would we need your photo for that?

0|1
    0|0
  • Put a diaper with a note in it on his bed😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Brate moj najrodjeniji trudna sam

0|0
    0|0
  • Hun, you are a father.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Honey. Im pregnant. Wooo. Yeah !!!"

1|0
    0|0
  • With a sympathy card.

0|0
    1|0
    • He probably won’t sympathize with her lol. Guys don’t have to go through the pain

• @ktdec *sigh* guess you didn't get my comment. It's okay.

• Meh. Just tell him...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell him

0|0
    3|1
  • Was this picture necessary?

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like it was

• Show All
    • @Anonymous. Okay good for you. Now move on.

• That was my point, she didn't need this picture, yet she posted it anyway, now get off my back

What Girls Said 7

• So when my mother was pregnant with me she made an album with photos of her and my dad and wrote a little thing under every picture (but like I am saying all the thing ) and in the end of the album she put a picture of me and it was written
    "and here I am, your daughter "

3|2
    0|0
  • I couldn’t wait long enough to do anything creative. Took the test early that morning and he was still asleep. So I went to the bedroom woke him up gave him a kiss said I love him and said guess what. When he said what I said I’m pregnant. Than we went to the dr together to get a blood test to be sure and to find out about how far along I was.

2|0
    0|0
  • Send him a ring box with a broken condom inside with a note that says something like, "guess what", lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • surprise him the day its born with the news he's a dad.

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol I can't hide it for 9 months

• Buy him a shirt that says something like this guy is gonna be a daddy. He might take it to another way, but hey it's pretty cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put the pregnancy stick in a gift box

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes