Why is it so hard for me to talk to girls?

I feel like a virgin afraid to have sex and talk to girls even tho I'm not, maybe it's because of my first relationship and how that broke me that I'm scared of relationships and girls or maybe because it's easier to jerk off than to talk to girls and have sex , what's wrong with me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you, you're afraid you're going to get hurt again. It's common to shut others out. we build up a wall to protect ourselves from hurt and it sounds like that's what you're trying to do or have already done

• Yea I kinda am afraid to get hurt again, I went into a deep depression for a while and still haunted by dreams of my ex

• The one thing I can offer, is not all. Women will want to hurt you. There are good ones out there who want to help

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you are going through. Age is on your side. You will heal and be happier than you have ever been. It just takes time.

• I'm 24 and only had one girlfriend so far , my ex and I broke up like 4 years ago , I thought I did heal

• Its just over 3 years since my ex finished me. I dont have the answers. Think its just a case of keeping going, getting out, socialising and making friends. Don't think about finding a girlfriend, this can end up causing the opposite. Good luck mate.