Ugly guys! How do you cope being ugly and physically unattractive to women and being single for so long?

I think I'm ugly as in physically unattractive.
I mean I am not fat or overweight and I am not skinny. I'm probably average in these terms. I am not short, i am not deformed or really disabled. I think I'm just physically unattractive. It may be my face.
But I do wear glasses because I have very weak eyesight and my teeth are a bit crooked because I never had braces for my teeth (and I couldn't afford it).

I do eat healthy and drink plenty of water and get enough of the nutrients. But that doesn't really help me becoming any more "beautiful".

I think the reason why I can't get a girlfriend is because I'm ugly and physically unattractive :(

What do you guys do? And how do you get over the pain of having no girlfriend? And the pain of being ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just accept it and move on. No use in mulling over it. That and women can smell insecurity. I am objectively aware that I'm not all that good looking but neither do I think about it much, which helps when interacting with others.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 7

• lol you're in luck, cause you're not a girl. for men looks are secondary. if your looks are shit, then why make them your main feature? focus on other stuff that makes you interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • The black and white photo is me in high school. I was skinny, and ugly as shit. Girls would ignore me at best, or laugh at me at worst. There wasn't much I could do about it, so I just had to put up with the abuse. I didn't date anybody back then, by the way.

The color photo is a more recent one of me. I still think I'm ugly as shit, but I project a more positive persona. Some of these women on GaG told me I look pretty handsome, but I personally don't think so. I guess it's a matter of how confident and positive you are. I've been married for 31 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go for girls that are way out of my league :p haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grow a pair and stop giving a fu** what people think.

Some people will think you're ugly, some will think you're hot but who cares? Seize your own destiny and fu** the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm far from handsome, and I still got chicks. So THAT'S not the reason.

0|1
    0|0

• There is someone for everyone... trust me... no such thing as ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Just deal with it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes