Ugly guys! How do you cope being ugly and physically unattractive to women and being single for so long?

I think I'm ugly as in physically unattractive.
I mean I am not fat or overweight and I am not skinny. I'm probably average in these terms. I am not short, i am not deformed or really disabled. I think I'm just physically unattractive. It may be my face.
But I do wear glasses because I have very weak eyesight and my teeth are a bit crooked because I never had braces for my teeth (and I couldn't afford it).

I do eat healthy and drink plenty of water and get enough of the nutrients. But that doesn't really help me becoming any more "beautiful".

I think the reason why I can't get a girlfriend is because I'm ugly and physically unattractive :(

What do you guys do? And how do you get over the pain of having no girlfriend? And the pain of being ugly?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I just accept it and move on. No use in mulling over it. That and women can smell insecurity. I am objectively aware that I'm not all that good looking but neither do I think about it much, which helps when interacting with others.