I really want to date an Asian girl next, is that wrong?

Hello.
I've only dated white girls and I am sorry to say that I've had a string of bad experiences and relationships of late.
I am sorry if this comes across as racist, but I have decided that I am going to make a consious effort to find an non white girl (in my area that probably means Asian, I wouldn't discrimanate against any other non white girl) next time.
I feel like I need a change of pace and optics, I am afraid this has become a self fulfilling prophesy.
Does this make me a bad person?
I am feeling like somewhat of an asshole because of this.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you are an asshole.. Asians are quite because it is cultural.. But on the inside they are necessarily good..
    Lots of Asian women leave their baby girl n the street because of x reason.
    But you're probably gonna be happy at first since they worship whites

• Aren't* necessarily good I meant

• Why am o being racist?

• 'Lots of Asian women leave their baby girl n the street because of x reason.
      But you're probably gonna be happy at first since they worship whites'

Sounds pretty racist to me

Most Helpful Guy

• i don´t see any problems with trying other races to date. i mean nobody but you chooses the person you date xD