I really want to date an Asian girl next, is that wrong?

Hello.
I've only dated white girls and I am sorry to say that I've had a string of bad experiences and relationships of late.
I am sorry if this comes across as racist, but I have decided that I am going to make a consious effort to find an non white girl (in my area that probably means Asian, I wouldn't discrimanate against any other non white girl) next time.
I feel like I need a change of pace and optics, I am afraid this has become a self fulfilling prophesy.
Does this make me a bad person?
I am feeling like somewhat of an asshole because of this.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you are an asshole.. Asians are quite because it is cultural.. But on the inside they are necessarily good..
    Lots of Asian women leave their baby girl n the street because of x reason.
    But you're probably gonna be happy at first since they worship whites

0|0
    0|0
    • Aren't* necessarily good I meant

• Show All
    • Why am o being racist?

• 'Lots of Asian women leave their baby girl n the street because of x reason.
      But you're probably gonna be happy at first since they worship whites'

Sounds pretty racist to me

Most Helpful Guy

• i don´t see any problems with trying other races to date. i mean nobody but you chooses the person you date xD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn’t make you a bad person or racist, but I wouldn’t judge white girls off of your experience with a few. I’m all for experiencing a different race or culture though so good luck to you!

0|1
    0|0
  • It isn't wrong. Cultures may vary, but the sense of adventure is what matters and will give the most to it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a bad person. Just weird that you think ethnicity changes a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal, special snowflake

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There is nothing wrong with choosing who you want to date.
    Because it is you and her and no one else.

Date who you want, bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then go do it, you're not a bad person because of it

0|0
    0|0
  • No everyone has preferences, nothing wrong with it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes