When it comes to dating sites and apps, a lot of girls really aren't trying to meet their match, are they?

Seems to me like they aren't. I'm not saying that every girl should like me or anything. Not at all. But when I put up a good bio, good photos that represent me well, and I get very few matches, that is odd to me. I'm not obese or ugly, I am a hard worker and earn a good salary, drive a new car, I'm very responsible with my money. Lots of good things here, and not looking for hook-ups.

Half the time I want to just have a good conversation with a girl through these apps and I don't even get a response.

I really want to get down to the issue here, why (few) girls will match me, but then not even reply to my message, or will even message me, I reply, then no additional response. It's just so frustrating. And these are pretty girls. Like I said I don't think I'm ugly. It just seems like some ELSE is going on here.
I just want to be that impressive guy that has it together for a girl, that she can't take home to her parents and feel proud of. Offer something of substance. But are most girls really looking for that? 🤔😕

13

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you think girls are looking for?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Seems like cheap thrills and hook ups, easy guys to hang around and leave when the time comes.

• Interesting.

• Just kind of seems like you can't be too? put together I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the most part, I think all of social media is used to feed women's ego's, whether it be Instagram or a dating app. The only guys that have success on those apps are probably the extremely good looking ones, not just the ''good looking'' ones.

https://archive.is/Wga5I

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol this is great! 😂 Good point of reference ahaha