Why do white guys generally get the ,, leftover,, white girls that other races don't seem to want? Are hot girls not into white guys usually?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not true at all. I like guys of any race as long as they are similar to what I look for in a partner (not necessarily exact though) most girls will have a list of things she wants in a guy and as long as he checks most of the boxes then it's all good.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Speak for yourself. Maybe you just aren't up to getting the girls you desire the most. You could consider some self improvement.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I doubt that white guys only get the leftovers. If anything, they have an advantage compared to the other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's funny looks to me like other races get the leftover white girls that white guys don't want

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats really not true. Hottest white girls out there date black guys or mexican guys. Its generally the plain average ones and the slightly ugly ones that date white guys

• Ok, if by "hottest white girls" you mean the obese ones or the crackheads

• Ummm what?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What nonsense is this?
    You must have a limited scope on reality. No matter how un-racist we get, birds of a feather seem to flock together

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it you’re poor.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes