Why do white guys generally get the ,, leftover,, white girls that other races don't seem to want? Are hot girls not into white guys usually?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not true at all. I like guys of any race as long as they are similar to what I look for in a partner (not necessarily exact though) most girls will have a list of things she wants in a guy and as long as he checks most of the boxes then it's all good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Speak for yourself. Maybe you just aren't up to getting the girls you desire the most. You could consider some self improvement.