Clearly, you girls must enjoy being single and alone since you won't go out with me.. right?

Venting about being single, appreciate your advice.
32 yo, divorced, 5'11, college soccer player, MBA, steady career, paid off vehicle, church member, love kids and animals
207 matches on Tinder... what's up with girls not responding to a "Hey", "Hi", "How's it going?" after we match?
I've pursued/asked out 3 younger women at my church and have been rebuffed by all of them.
Have flat out asked other girls out and been met with a resounding "No".
I guess I'm not the best at understanding the "flow" of building attraction (flirting) leading up to going out and I know I can come on strong sometimes, but in this case, doesn't the end justify the means? I know I'm a bit of a fixer-upper in some areas, but aren't we all? Isn't that something that being in a relationship helps remedy? Why can't girls just get out of their own way and go out with me so they don't have to be alone? It just must not bother them that much. What do you think?

30