How can I tell my boyfriend?

I went to the doctor today and she told me I have a very Small chance of getting pregnant and having Kids. I don't know how to tell my boyfriend he is talking about having cute little kids in the future with me. I feel bad that it will be donor or adoption only unless that really small 0.01 percent I can get pregnant.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him the situation and tell him how you feel about it... tell him you love him from the bottom of your heart and it hurts that the probaility is not very high to get pregnant... tell him that you dont know how to say it or what to do...

without knowing him i guess that he will say something like this: it is ok.. of course it is a bad situation, but we will overcome this and it will be fine...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE