How can I tell my boyfriend?

I went to the doctor today and she told me I have a very Small chance of getting pregnant and having Kids. I don't know how to tell my boyfriend he is talking about having cute little kids in the future with me. I feel bad that it will be donor or adoption only unless that really small 0.01 percent I can get pregnant.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him the situation and tell him how you feel about it... tell him you love him from the bottom of your heart and it hurts that the probaility is not very high to get pregnant... tell him that you dont know how to say it or what to do...

without knowing him i guess that he will say something like this: it is ok.. of course it is a bad situation, but we will overcome this and it will be fine...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You'll need to sit h in down and tell him. There is no easy way to bring it up. But be prepare for either heartbreak or anger. Just remember it is not your fault, and don't blame yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he feels as if that is the most important reason why he got into that relationship, then he isn't worth it. That shouldn't be the reason why you date someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him it's a small percent chance he will be a daddy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes