Should I end my relationship with my EX?

My ex and I dated for about 6 months and now we are like best friends but we act exactly like we’re dating. He says if we were boyfriend and girlfriend then we would end up separating. But since we’re best friends it’s different. I really love him but my emotions feel like they are being played with. I don't know. I wanna get married one day and be happily in love... he jokes around about his future wife and stuff like that and it’s painful. I’m clearly in love with him. He found out I had sex with someone else and he cried for days!!! Like I’m so lost at what we are but he refuses to be in a relationship. What do I do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He is your ex for a reason, and if you want to establish stable ground in a relationship so that you can move forwards into marriage then this isn't the right guy for you. You're young and you will look back one day and wonder why you gave him so much attention to begin with. I'm sure you will find someone great one day but not in your ex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE