How can I tell my boyfriend?

I went to the doctor today and she told me I have a very Small chance of getting pregnant and having Kids. I don't know how to tell my boyfriend he is talking about having cute little kids in the future with me. I feel bad that it will be donor or adoption only unless that really small 0.01 percent I can get pregnant.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly is the best policy holding back will just make you feel more pressured when things don't happen. If he really loves you he will understand he will understand it's something you can't control even though you want the same.
    It will give you both a more positive mental attitude and if you ever beat the odds then it will be that bit more special for you both

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• how long have u been with this guy? cause i highly doubt connorsabre is right sorry for calling that guy out but that is way off unless u just started dating most likely he will be a little disappointed but comfort u then wen ur ok u just comfort him and everything will be fine he's not gonna leave someone he really likes just cause u can't have kids

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll be honest, it sucks but personally I wouldn’t wanna be with you anymore unless we had a REALLY strong connection cause I think about the future when I’m with someone and I want kids. And I want them to be my biological kids, not adopted

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it does suck but I cannot help it. I don want my own biological kids but that is a slim chance but it could maybe happen.

• We'll be honest with him and then ride em till that.01% happens lol all you can do now is gamble on a good time

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest with him
    He will understand

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes