How can I tell my boyfriend?

I went to the doctor today and she told me I have a very Small chance of getting pregnant and having Kids. I don't know how to tell my boyfriend he is talking about having cute little kids in the future with me. I feel bad that it will be donor or adoption only unless that really small 0.01 percent I can get pregnant.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly is the best policy holding back will just make you feel more pressured when things don't happen. If he really loves you he will understand he will understand it's something you can't control even though you want the same.
    It will give you both a more positive mental attitude and if you ever beat the odds then it will be that bit more special for you both