How to tell him he deserves better than me?

he's everything I want in guy.. we have another date this Saturday, and I wanna tell him that he deserves better than me. I like him a lot but I just think a pretty skinny girl deserves him. I put on a little weight since I saw him last.. he seems to like me and keeps making plans with me. He pays for my meals, holds the door open for me and other people, and is polite. I'm not used to being treated this well. He listens to me. What do I do? Do I tell him to find better?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• NOOOOOO, Dont say that! The dude really really likes you, why would you? Love comes in so many forms, and he truly cares about you. Why would you tell him no, if you like him and he likes you? DATE THIS GUY, there is no reason to be telling him he deserves better, YOU ARE WHAT HE WANTS. Please please please, I cannot stress this, he likes you for you, he wants you, he doesn't care about any problems you have, and he treats you nicely because he truly likes you. Stay with him, date him, this is the guy you want, and the guy who wants you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, fight with yourself for him, do you think fine guys like him fall from the skies
    I understand you feel insecure because I am the same but you deserve to be happy so be happy with him

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Hell no!!! Look the fact is this women overpopulate the men in this world not sure by how much but they do. If your not ready to settle down I get it, but if you do he will pull the best out of you and make your life the one everyone dreams of. your weight doesn’t bother him because there is a connection to the heart. go for him so you don’t waste your time with the men that will turn you sour !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's as great as you make him out to be, why would you want to lose him?

Remember, out of ALL the girls he could have chosen to date, he chose YOU. He obviously thinks you're worth spending time with, so don't berate yourself with this self pity bullshit.

And if you think you've put some weight on and feel bad about it, do something about it! Eat healthier, exercise, just do something other than just feel bad about it.

You got this!

0|0
    0|0
  • He obviously likes you, why tell him that? Let him restore the confidence in you as he seems to be a nice guy. Don't let your negativity screw this up as you probably deserve eachother :]

0|0
    0|0
    • That was meant to be a :) and not a :] (my emoji game is weak lol)

• no you kidding marry him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes