How to tell him he deserves better than me?

he's everything I want in guy.. we have another date this Saturday, and I wanna tell him that he deserves better than me. I like him a lot but I just think a pretty skinny girl deserves him. I put on a little weight since I saw him last.. he seems to like me and keeps making plans with me. He pays for my meals, holds the door open for me and other people, and is polite. I'm not used to being treated this well. He listens to me. What do I do? Do I tell him to find better?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• NOOOOOO, Dont say that! The dude really really likes you, why would you? Love comes in so many forms, and he truly cares about you. Why would you tell him no, if you like him and he likes you? DATE THIS GUY, there is no reason to be telling him he deserves better, YOU ARE WHAT HE WANTS. Please please please, I cannot stress this, he likes you for you, he wants you, he doesn't care about any problems you have, and he treats you nicely because he truly likes you. Stay with him, date him, this is the guy you want, and the guy who wants you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, fight with yourself for him, do you think fine guys like him fall from the skies
    I understand you feel insecure because I am the same but you deserve to be happy so be happy with him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE