Where do losers meet?

I’ve become a loser over the past few years due mainly to anxiety and depression. While I don’t plan on just accepting it, I am getting really lonely for a man and don’t want to wait forever either. I’ve been single for 4 years.

Where are good places to meet men that would accept a mediocre woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure your not mediocre. I've noticed decent guys are less willing to confront women more so nowadays due to whatever reasons so it might be beneficial for you if you just started initiating conversation with guys that catch your eye. If he's not interested than move on to the next. Be genuine, not fake, know what you want in a relationship, try not to overthink situations. Kinda go with the flow attitude when meeting guys helps as well. It gives a down to earth vibe us nice guys appreciate and make it able for us to respond. I hope this helps. I would bet money you will find a guy who's going to want to enjoy life with you if you start looking at it from that view point. Remember it's hard to frown when you smile!😉 good luck

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the tips. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no babe, you are not a loser. Uou are not less that precious. Anxiety and Depression do not make you less than a a queen. You are definitely not mediocre and let me tell you, that I am positive that you can slay. Now I'm going to need you to out in your best choice of clothing and when you leave the house next, you need to out a sway in those hips and show that you have the power. You can have all these boys fall your feet, Okay? Don't you ever sell yourself short

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Instead of bashing yourself and considering yourself a loser or a mediocre woman... increase your self-esteem, you are wonderful everybody is wonderful in their own way... so do not underestimate your value. One way of doing that is by accepting yourself and being confident

2|0
    0|0
    • I may not be this lame forever- a lot of bad things have happened in my life lately, like my dad passing away. But I’m missing male companionship and don’t want to wait ages until I’m slim and bubbly, either.

• Show All
    • OH I plan on it - it just takes time and I was hoping to date sooner than I’m slender again, etc.

• During the process you will surely find someone with the same motivations as you for example!

• I got this. In tinder. Or any other online dating crap.

1|0
    0|0
  • How can you expect to be loved if you don't even love yourself.
    Better yourself first.

1|0
    1|0
  • Everywhere pretty much

1|0
    0|0
  • We don't meet.

2|0
    0|0
  • Google "date miserable people".
    Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • 🤔 I would ask the same question..

1|0
    0|0
  • Could you post photos of yourself?

1|0
    0|0
  • The internet

1|0
    0|0
  • Define loser...

1|0
    0|0
  • We meet at WalMart

1|1
    0|0
  • First off this is what I see in what you just said.
    You're a women you have no idea the power you have when it comes to men.
    Don't let negative self talk get to you! Never down play yourself! You're not a loser you just haven't allowed yourself to meet a man.

Out of personal curiosity where you from?

2|0
    0|0
    • I hear that women in their 30s are awful and unattractive and all that. And I really am pretty lame right now.

I’m from the Midwest.

What Girls Said 2

• you be ok there's peeople who can't get a bf/gf at all

2|0
    0|0
    • also you are not a loser you are beautiful don't let nobody make you feel bad if they do hmu

• Why do you describe yourself as mediocre?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lots of things. Overweight, I hate my job, bland, I can’t habe kids due to anti depressants, I’m boring. Etc.

• Show All
    • Yes, a while back. I found my last serious boyfriend there, but it ended really badly. Then I had a series of other bad dates and gave up on it to save money.

• It's definitely a crapshoot but some sites are free, it's worth a shot.

Recommended myTakes