Where do losers meet?

I’ve become a loser over the past few years due mainly to anxiety and depression. While I don’t plan on just accepting it, I am getting really lonely for a man and don’t want to wait forever either. I’ve been single for 4 years.

Where are good places to meet men that would accept a mediocre woman?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure your not mediocre. I've noticed decent guys are less willing to confront women more so nowadays due to whatever reasons so it might be beneficial for you if you just started initiating conversation with guys that catch your eye. If he's not interested than move on to the next. Be genuine, not fake, know what you want in a relationship, try not to overthink situations. Kinda go with the flow attitude when meeting guys helps as well. It gives a down to earth vibe us nice guys appreciate and make it able for us to respond. I hope this helps. I would bet money you will find a guy who's going to want to enjoy life with you if you start looking at it from that view point. Remember it's hard to frown when you smile!😉 good luck

• Thanks for the tips. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no babe, you are not a loser. Uou are not less that precious. Anxiety and Depression do not make you less than a a queen. You are definitely not mediocre and let me tell you, that I am positive that you can slay. Now I'm going to need you to out in your best choice of clothing and when you leave the house next, you need to out a sway in those hips and show that you have the power. You can have all these boys fall your feet, Okay? Don't you ever sell yourself short