Should I take the initiative or just not try?

Met guy at bar in May, had great chemistry, but he was on a business trip. Hung out until he went home (2 days) and we didn’t talk after. Six months later we somehow reconnect and each of us ended up meeting halfway (4 hour drive for both of us) and we meet up at the hotel he booked. It was like we saw each other yesterday. Same spark, same comfort, still felt like I’ve known him forever, went on a cute date the next day, everything was great. It just felt like we’ve been in a relationship for like ever even though it was our third time meeting. Now back to reality, we’re still not talking. Great when we’re together, but crickets when we’re apart. We were texting a little, but it got less frequent. I’m wondering if I should take more initiative and continue contact or just let it be a nice memory. It seemed like he felt the same way, but I guess not, huh?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I think it might be better to leave this one as a memory because if he's never taking a step to come to you isn't that a warning sign?

If he's only willing to do anything when he doesn't have to put any effort in he's probably not too concerned with you as something more.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I thought so.

• Honestly you're lucky I wish I had some fleeting moments like that even if it didn't turn into a full relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• If you would like to continue things, go ahead & take the initiative. For all you know, he could be sitting at home wondering the same thing. If it doesn't work out, at least you tried.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate to say it but if he’s not initiating, you were probably just a f*ckbuddy. He’s probably not looking for anything except sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • I figured as much lol

Recommended myTakes