Catfished the boy I’m dating to see if he’d cheat and?

So I’m not official with this boy but he has told me how much he likes me and we’ve been on a few dates and stuff. Before this I had 100% trust in him, but one day my friend and I were bored so we made a fake Snapchat acc to see if he’d cheat (I didn’t think he actually would). Anyway, we added him and basically “the girl” kept asking him for nudes and at first he said it didn’t feel right and he didn’t want to. but then I sent a fake pic of a girl and then he called her hot and then sent her nudes. Should I stop talking to him or let it go, because we are not official yet. I don’t know what to do and I’m really upset over it.
When I confronted him he kept apologizing and said he was disgusted with himself and he’d never do it again and gave me his passwords so I would trust him. Should I just dump him for this? Or let it go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait so you aren't even officially together and you are acting like a jelous steamy sack of dog shit?
    Really? with an attitude like that you dont deserve a boyfriend !!! maybe if you and him were together he would say "bitch fuck off i have a girlfriend"
    Also it was bad from his side, but hey, you said you made a fake acc with a hot chick sending nudes? If a hotass chick did that to me id reply the same almost instantly (first id make aure its not a catfish, im an IT il find the way)
    and sorry for being rude i really needed to throw up after reading that crap...
    My advice:
    no trust, no happines
    so give up on trust games
    good luck

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) You should break up
    2) You crazy. I wouldn't date a girl like you.

1|5
    0|0
    • Totally agree. Such persons ruin my motivation to date.

• Show All
    • Most guys aren't much better either :(

• I’m crazy? Well my ex cheated on me so it made me have really bad trust issues but thanks 👍🏻

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Dump him for your sake and his sake, no one wants a crazy girlfriend like you, and no one wants a cheating boyfriend.

1|2
    0|0
  • You enticed him into it by repeatedly asking for nudes, even though he said he didn't feel right about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of dude randomly sends nudes to some hoe he doesn't know. A dude not worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it some time and see if he changes but if he does it again dump him

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't trust guys by playing with their emotions, that is cruel

0|0
    0|0
  • So you BAIT a single guy into sending nudes and then want to crap on him for it? Don't date him. You don't deserve him. It's called entrapment

0|0
    0|0
  • if you can't trust him it won't work.
    if you did this to begin with, you didn't trust him.
    after this, you won't trust him.
    thus, it won't work.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s because my ex cheated on me. Stuff like that causes trust issues

• not every dude is like your ex, though.
      i think you should take some time before you start seeing dudes again...

• Well he did. Catfishing sucks but he still did so i'd say dump him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just let it go. Everything will be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a horrible person.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd dump him.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's fucked up on both your counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • u are worse then Hitler, girl. shame on u.

0|1
    2|0
  • Save him the trouble and leave his ass

0|0
    0|0
  • If your not 💯 with then he can do what he wants unless you want to be with him and catfishing I'm thinking that's against the law

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don’t understand.

Both of you seem to like each other. You two weren’t offical but you made a fake account to lure him into sending nudes to see if he would take the bait? (to see if he would cheat)?

.. but you weren’t official though? I understand that it sucks that he has told you directly that he likes you. I can see how you can have trust issues from situations like these.. But i think you went the wrong way about it.

1|2
    0|0
  • Well you'll never trust him now. You made your bed and now you have to lie in it.

That wasa shit thing to do. When I've ever had doubts about a man's feelings I've never even thought of resorting to this crap.

Never do that again!

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not official, why are you mad? lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think it’s good to continue anyway considering you aren’t even together yet and you already have trust issues to do such a thing in the first place. Second, you weren’t official so there was nothing to cheat on in the first place.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes