Catfished the boy I’m dating to see if he’d cheat and?

So I’m not official with this boy but he has told me how much he likes me and we’ve been on a few dates and stuff. Before this I had 100% trust in him, but one day my friend and I were bored so we made a fake Snapchat acc to see if he’d cheat (I didn’t think he actually would). Anyway, we added him and basically “the girl” kept asking him for nudes and at first he said it didn’t feel right and he didn’t want to. but then I sent a fake pic of a girl and then he called her hot and then sent her nudes. Should I stop talking to him or let it go, because we are not official yet. I don’t know what to do and I’m really upset over it.
When I confronted him he kept apologizing and said he was disgusted with himself and he’d never do it again and gave me his passwords so I would trust him. Should I just dump him for this? Or let it go?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait so you aren't even officially together and you are acting like a jelous steamy sack of dog shit?
    Really? with an attitude like that you dont deserve a boyfriend !!! maybe if you and him were together he would say "bitch fuck off i have a girlfriend"
    Also it was bad from his side, but hey, you said you made a fake acc with a hot chick sending nudes? If a hotass chick did that to me id reply the same almost instantly (first id make aure its not a catfish, im an IT il find the way)
    and sorry for being rude i really needed to throw up after reading that crap...
    My advice:
    no trust, no happines
    so give up on trust games
    good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) You should break up
    2) You crazy. I wouldn't date a girl like you.

• Totally agree. Such persons ruin my motivation to date.

• Most guys aren't much better either :(

• I’m crazy? Well my ex cheated on me so it made me have really bad trust issues but thanks 👍🏻