What would you do if this happen to you?

Your crush that you had 4 years ago move back and ask you out, what would you Do? This is actually happening to me.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say yes right away. I would go on a few dates, hangout, and then maybe if the feelings r strong (meaning if u guys like each other a lot) then let it happen

• Hmm, that sounds like a good idea, I just found out three days ago she had a crush on me before she moved but you know... guys are clueless, especially when they are in their teens. She used to be my sister's best friend and was my first crush.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would contemplate it but depends on the situation. Rn one girl that crushed on me a long time ago was living in Florida and I started talking to her recently. She wasn't ready for a relationship so I amended our relationship to a best / friendship