Would you reject a girl that rejected you in the past?

Let's say you ask a girl if she's interested in you and she says no. Months/years down the road she asks the same to you about herself. Depending on the situation, what would be your reaction?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'm not going to settle for someone who didn't think I was a priority.

She either wasn't interested in the beginning or I wasn't important enough to get a chance earlier. The only reason I'd understand if it was a serious reason not just she wasn't interested.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• It would depend on the reason.

I had a woman stop talking to me after I told her that the big reason I rarely have free time is that my best friend was a cancer patient. I wouldn't talk to her again for all the money in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly hell no, why would anyone take her back, well im just talking about the girl i liked, it depends if it was a subtle crush or a long time friendzone type of relationship, if it was the ladder then no because she's already gave you one itis and you had to get over her, the same way someone in a relationship would or similarly

0|0
    0|0
  • This happened this year as a matter of fact.
    Its not a vengeance thing per se but just know that I am more likely to reject her in this case.
    She had her chance, why come crawling back? I'm not going to sit around waiting for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not hold it against her. Circumstances change and it sounds like she was straighforward with him and remembered his earlier interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she gave a valid reason then I wouldn't reject her

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was still interested, I might go for it. In fact, a woman who makes the first move and knows what she wants might be one of the most attractive things I've witnessed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have. We were going out then she dumped me then she wanted to get back together and I rejected her

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously not, this is totally depend on that situation... maybe i have moved on and might be possible still waiting for her... depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask her first the reason of rejection that time if it is reasonable the I accept her otherwise reject her

0|0
    0|0
  • If she rejected due to ego/show off then fuck off,

But if she had a valid point at that time, may be

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, but I know a few buddys that have hooked up on a highschool reunion

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she blew it and I'm not going to be someone's doormat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had this kinda happen to me. And yea I backed out. Not into being a plan B

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i wouldn't go for it. id feel like id be her second choice and i don't fuck with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably refuse, since if she rejected me, why wouldn't she do it again? Too many risks here.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was hotter than me I wouldn't reject her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say not anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope