Will girls ever give a guy chance solely based on his personality?

Suppose there's a guy who's neither physically nor financially attractive, but had amazing personality, would girls give him a chance?

152

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, and I've done so.

I fell for a guy purely based off his personality as there was initially no physical or financial attraction there at all. Unfortunately his personality was a façade and he actually ended up being quite the jerk and I ended up not getting with him (which was actually good for me).

I wouldn't hesitate to do it again though (try to get with someone based off personality).

Most Helpful Guy

• Some would, yes. It's a big world and people have all sorts of different preferences. That said, it would be more difficult for him because there are guys out there with two or all three of those things.

• Good point. Guys who have all three or have at least great personality along with one more quality that is looks or money, are definitely at an advantage than guys who only have one quality out of the three.