Guys help out what do I do?

What does it mean when a guy says nothing makes him happy including his girlfriend (me) but yet he 10000% wants to marry you still

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he specifically say you don't make him happy? Or did he say nothing makes him happy and you're assuming that applies to you as well?
    If it is the later, he's probably depressed and feels lonely.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He said nothing makes me happy... and i said even me? And he turned his head and said NOTHING makes me happy... and i said what can i do to change that... and he said i dont know

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner does the same but he suffers from some depression

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What do you do?

• You should get him to go see his gp and speak about a mental health plan or getting accessed for depression. Then you take it one step at a time together and understand his not himself...

If you can messsge on here feel free to messsge me