Girls, Do girls cheat if there’s a better guy?

So basically what I’m asking is do girls leave there cheat on there boyfriend for a guy with bigger willy, better looking or whatever do girls do this?
  • Yeah
  • Nah not really

36

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who has a boyfriend (long distance) who isn’t feeling happy in her relationship but still loves him. But our coworker flirts with her and fills this emptiness that she wants in her relationship. Not so that he’s “a better guy” because he has a girlfriend himself, but just better at filling that emptiness. Most girls don’t take size into consideration when being in relationships but the ones who do either think the guys dick is small or is a hoe either one would make sense. As for me, i know of course there are going to be guys better than my boyfriend but I’m in no way wanting to cheat at all nor tempted. There will be better but i love him so much he’s all i need. If your just scared about her finding a “better guy” you just need to be sure to find the right girl, it’s all in her mentality and her motives. I hope i can help.