Girls, Do girls cheat if there’s a better guy?

So basically what I’m asking is do girls leave there cheat on there boyfriend for a guy with bigger willy, better looking or whatever do girls do this?

• Yeah
    28% (30)
  • Nah not really
    72% (89)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I highly doubt the reason a girl would cheat is literally because the guy has a "bigger willy" it would have to be something more than that.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

What Girls Said 35

• You won’t know that he has a bigger willy until you’ve already decided to cheat and his pants are down 🙄. such an illogical male insecurity. Hay noted, There are different types of cheating, but usually people who are happy in their relationship don’t cheat. Cheating is a symptom of this typically found in immature populations.

3|0
    0|0
  • Girls who still wanna have fun would do that, I guess. Not all women are the same. Some people have different preferences. Some people like small Willy's and some like it big.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if it's big or small. I would never cheat just because I found someone more attractive or because his size isn't to my liking. All I care is that my boyfriend better be ready when I'm on fire because once you're on fire, you can't go back, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women often settle and remain faithful with a man who is unsatisfactory. Its men will cheat even when no one is better for him that his woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd think at-least break-up. Of-course you'd want the best person you can get, but don't break someone's heart. I personally am hoping to find the best person I can before getting into a relationship in the first place, which is harder as a lesbian...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some, hun, Are just Natural Born Cheaters, No matter who. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a friend who has a boyfriend (long distance) who isn’t feeling happy in her relationship but still loves him. But our coworker flirts with her and fills this emptiness that she wants in her relationship. Not so that he’s “a better guy” because he has a girlfriend himself, but just better at filling that emptiness. Most girls don’t take size into consideration when being in relationships but the ones who do either think the guys dick is small or is a hoe either one would make sense. As for me, i know of course there are going to be guys better than my boyfriend but I’m in no way wanting to cheat at all nor tempted. There will be better but i love him so much he’s all i need. If your just scared about her finding a “better guy” you just need to be sure to find the right girl, it’s all in her mentality and her motives. I hope i can help.

0|1
    0|0
  • People cheat because they're missing something in their relationship, that doesn't mean that person is better necessarily, it just means that they have that one thing they feel they're missing out on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl.
    I would dump a guy before I cheated because I was unhappy. If my relationship was so unsatisfying, then I'd end it before trying to start another chapter in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I think some girls yes but majority are cheating with guys who aren't as good as the guys they have...

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because anyone should know, just because someone looks better doesn’t mean they are.

Although some girls might, they aren’t the ones you want to be with. You could also ask guys the same question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, shallow and lustful girls do. Because that is how most of them are being taught and influenced if they didn't just learn it from their parents. That's the price of lusting after people because of that sexually. Everybody has options. And it's solely why I don't believe in premarital sex or anything that goes against God's principles. The wise thing to do is to be mindful of who you chose to get involved with. I have heard of and even had peers growing up who do stuff like that. Sadly through hearing rumors being spread around. Don't know how true it is, but I can believe it because it happened to my dad when he was very young.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not or not me at least. There's sometimes more than just a good looking guy its not always ab that

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying not to laugh at your “willy” talk... Have faith Man! I bet you (some) guys cheat if there’s a better woman. But some people won’t cheat because they aren’t like that.

If I’m interested in a man more so than the one I’m with, I won’t string the one I’m with along. I’ll break up with him and move on because he doesn’t deserve someone that’s not genuinely into him.

Likewise, I would hope that If the guy I’m with was more interested in another woman than myself, that he would break up with me. (Really, you don’t need to cheat when you can break up.) And move on with her. I don’t want a man to continue dating me if he’s into another and is too afraid to break up with me because it isn’t fair. It wouldn’t be fair because the more I am with someone, the more I become attached. So don’t string me along if you’re more interested in the blonde down the street and you aren’t genuine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any female that puts herself on a pedestal will cheat for anything better humble girls will stay with a humble guy humble girls will cheat on a guy that is a jackass although

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it would probably be an emotional intimacy issue if she did.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean if I felt the need to cheat then I would just leave the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never cheat or leave once i am in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t date someone unless you already believe that they are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i won't waste a thing if im just going to ruin my relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • How would a girl know if the other guy has a bigger Willy unless she's already cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't. And unfortunately a better guy was not a miracle.

0|0
    0|0
  • No!!! If your thinking of cheating then. Break up with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheater will cheat anytime in any condition.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, would never cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|1
  • nope, I cannot say that for all girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • NO i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes