Do men enjoy it when a woman is chasing them?

What men think of the chase , do you find it sexy? Pathetic? Despreate? Courageous?

545

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like it. It'd make me feel like someone actually wants me.

If/when it does happen, I don't know how I'd naturally go about it. I'm assuming things would hit off and we'd be straightforward, seeing that I hate these games of constant emotional distraught; "Does she like me? I'd feel horrible if I confessed to her when she only sees me as a friend. I mean, some signs seems like she's interested... I don't fudging know anymore, just forget about it. If she liked me she'd probably actually show it."

Extreme metaphor:
    Being the one to do all the chasing is like walking through a minefield when it comes to figuring out if a girl likes you. Everything is so subtle to the point that your confidence turns to terror and you decide it's best to stop and stand still at your position rather than to go any further and step on a mine. And mind you, the floor is one huge flat, tiled surface, no sounds or anything with the exception of the occasional beep, which is the only reason you were able to advance without dying in the first place. It takes so much time and effort just to get the reward on the other side of the field, you question halfway if it's worth it anymore because there's another field with easier clues and the same/slightly different reward.

Of course there are some people who are really good with this stuff, but they're specialists and the minority of guys, and they don't even care about love, but more about sex and psychological play._.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE