• Virgin babe!! ♥
    Vote A
  • Nay...
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter. You see, people's perspective change. When you're a virgin, you'll find it little hard to accept a partner who isn't a virgin. But once you've done it, you wouldn't mind having a partner that has already done it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Doesn't matter to me, but at my age I would wonder about her libido, her attitude towards sex (especially kinky sex), how forward she is when it comes to getting what she wants, how she communicates her sexual needs, etc. Attitude and drive matter so much more than experience, because experience can be gained even with one partner, attitude and drive are more telling about a person.

1|0
    0|0
  • hahahahaha... dude... NO... to the Millionth time. OMG... i spent the whole of last night just stating how much they fucking irritate me... and here you are lol... too funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn on, because a virgin girl is an opposite of a slut.

tvtropes.org/.../NatureAdoresAVirgin

1|0
    0|0
  • One thing I learned from having sex with a virgin is that she was extremely skilled in giving blowjobs. So... doesn't really matter really

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would turn anyone off that just means they don’t want to get with just anyone they want something real

1|0
    0|0
  • India should change in positive way. V should not leave our culture. Because our culture is so unique 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't make too much of a difference to me. As hot as it is to be your first, sometimes a little experience is better too

1|0
    0|0
  • lol, at least not an easy option in India :P

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao... Yeah.. But society is changing slowly...

• Lol, u must be living in metropolitan city.

Most probably Bengaluru/Mumbai

Society is changing, but the rate of change is gonna be slow for at least 10yrs

• Mhmm​... No worries anyways...
      N yeah Mumbai

• At your age... turn on
    At 30 turn off lol

1|2
    0|0
  • Neither. It doesn't matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not important.

1|0
    0|0
  • a big turn on to me, because im also a virgin

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • not a turn off, no way.

1|0
    0|0
  • neither

0|0
    0|0
  • It's great for your age.

Older women may not be virgins but the less mileage the better. Used up sluts are the worst

1|0
    0|0
  • it's a turn on when girls have been with women

1|0
    0|0
  • Virgins don’t bother me at all. I’m sure I’d be a great teacher! Hehe 😉 🙂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes