Who here has a weird dating preference?

Mine is one the weird side. While I'm a curvy girl (mainly bottom-heavy), I love big husky men! I love a guy who is tall, wide, with some belly to grab. I'm not into skinny guys, or guys with bulging ab muscles. These teddy bear type are fun to hug in the winter time too, and I hate cold weather. And no big man has ever wore cheap deodorant and that's a fact ;)

016

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating preference, does smoking count?
    I know it's bad for you and maybe even disgusting, don't smoke my self, but for me there is something incredibly sexy about a smoking woman.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I knew a guy who was a non smoker, and found smoking girls sexy too! You're not the only one.

• I know I'm not the only one, luckily. But still it's seems a bit weird to me.