Who here has a weird dating preference?

Mine is one the weird side. While I'm a curvy girl (mainly bottom-heavy), I love big husky men! I love a guy who is tall, wide, with some belly to grab. I'm not into skinny guys, or guys with bulging ab muscles. These teddy bear type are fun to hug in the winter time too, and I hate cold weather. And no big man has ever wore cheap deodorant and that's a fact ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating preference, does smoking count?
    I know it's bad for you and maybe even disgusting, don't smoke my self, but for me there is something incredibly sexy about a smoking woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • I knew a guy who was a non smoker, and found smoking girls sexy too! You're not the only one.

• I know I'm not the only one, luckily. But still it's seems a bit weird to me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Good to see a woman say she likes husky guys. Not that it's impossible or anything, but it is refreshing to see. I'm a bit on the husky side myself (about 40-50 pounds overweight) and I have to admit, I'm a bit self-conscious about it. I find it difficult to find women who are readily attracted to my body type, even though I think, overall, I'm a good looking guy (not to sound conceited). I get the sense that most women are looking for a tight, firm butt and abs. Neither of which I have at the present time. lol So yeah, this is refreshing to see and at least gives me a little hope. šŸ˜Š

As far as dating preferences go though, I don't really have any in particular. As far as looks, I suppose I am rare in the sense that I have a VERY wide range of what I find attractive in a woman. Everything from naturally skinny to large women, short women, tall women; body type is not a factor for me. I truly find all body types equally attractive. The only thing I cannot get over is smoking. It's a HUGE turnoff for me. She could be the most beautiful woman in the world, but if she smokes, it just turns me right off. It's a total no-go. But that's just me.

Ultimately though, looks are fine and all, but if the person doesn't have a nice personality, looks are a moot point. Regardless of how attractive someone is. I truly believe it's what's in the heart that matters the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • But there is not much weird about your preferences, women tend to prefer strong looking men, who are bigger then them, well if you don't like muscular men it's little weird, but husky men are not so far behind. Also in the end of the day it's easier to have an belly, then to have an abs, work-wise. I don't think that I have weird preferences, as me disliking slutty girls is not weird. Also I am okay with tomboys, but I am also okay with girly girls so it's not matter much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is really weird, I can't date a woman who doesn't dress warmly for the weather. It's just this pet peeve of mind seeing a date show up not dressed for the weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite shoulders, wide hips, thick thighs, short height, high-pitched voice, big eyes... Pretty standards, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want a woman, who can cook steak, while sitting on a hot frying pan, with her ass, and frying her ass for me, in a seductive position

0|0
    0|0
  • People tend to like people that mirror their body type.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's far from the truth in my case, and in many other cases.

• Show All
    • I guess it's true most of the time, but many guys think a girl like me should be dating a male model, because big butts are considered hot these days.

• It depends on the guy really. I think it's very likely we tend to like things that resemble us in terms of traits that would translate across the sexes. Like I'm pretty thin, and I've always been fairly attracted to what you can call the stereotypical body type that is attractive to men, but as I got older my tastes moved towards more thin girls. I think it's likely a bias I developed. Like if I was a husky guy, my tastes would have likely moved that way with women. I've had guy friends with that body type and they've said how they can't stand "stick" women. I can't relate to them at all lol. So I think that's a fair part of attraction. Regardless, it's us and I think it's best to pursue whatever you enjoy. Life is short.

• Doesn't sound odd to me there had to be someone out there who like guys like me but it's an hard time finding um

0|0
    0|0
  • Must have pretty toes and feet

0|0
    0|1
  • I love sharp and pointy noses. Like you I dont like Usually those perfect 10s sort of speaking. I like curvy women with either big bouncy boobs or a curved gym ass and I prefare them If they aren't too good looking, just good looking enough. But not those head stunners. I prefar my woman to not be too good looking. Inlike a bit of Acne or frekles. I like a bit of imperfections. www.google.fi/search
    So as a curvy woman yourself Do skinny guys (athletic) a bit short not too short, have a chance with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you basically just described my physique

0|0
    0|0
  • I love older women and women that are bi.

0|0
    0|0
  • U r hot omg

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm really not, but thanks.

• Show All
    • A little too soon man... jease.

• Im definently kidding, i was only further complimenting you.. jease

• i like to date girls that look like boys

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thin , curvy and tall girls. But they should never be perfect. some minor flaws should exist in them. And they should be young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into bottom-heavy chicks. Not sexy at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah, so you like small butts? Some of you guys are still out here these days.

• Well you know what they say..
    Women with some belly to grab onto like men with some belly to grab onto
    Just like fit girls like fit guys, fat women like fat boys.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have a stomach at all dude. Almost all of my eight is in my lower body. And believe it or not, opposites often attract.

• Show All
    • No, a woman with a belly would probably still want a guy with "6 packs." Really, you're clearly a prick and I doubt any girl will ever date you.

• Oh you'd be surprised, the sexual appeal of a man who has a good face and a nice body is insane.
      I could get way more women in bed with me whereas your hanging tummy boyfriend won't accomplish shit.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes