First kiss: How do you nail the timing (and make it feel spontaneous)?

When you're in public with lots of people, it would be hard to get a first kiss in. And something like a museum doesn't seem like a kissing friendly venue. And sitting in a car and talking and saying "let's continue this conversation in the backseat" is an awkward transition for a first kiss.

How do you get a first kiss in, and make it feel spontaneous and unforced? I know the signs: if they keep looking at your lips and lean toward you if you lean toward them, it's a clear sign, but how do you get to that, when you might not get privacy?

11