My boyfriend has a girl bestfriend... she's a druggie?

I've been dating him for a year and i feel as if i love him. Only thing that bothers me in this relationship is that be has a best friend who is a girl. I don't usually have a problem with this sort of thing because i have somewhat close friends who are guys and i understand you can't help who your friends with but my boyfriend friend is a druggie and i feel he feels he has to take care of her. Usually every other night he getting calls of her crying saying she's gonna kill her self when she's high. She'll call and ask for money or food and random stuff like a ride to a strange place. I think its sweet he cares but feels he puts her first before me. Like im always left alone sitting at the table waiting for him, or sitting on the couch waiting, in my bed half naked waiting, or sitting at a restaurant waiting. I don't think he thinks of me when he's running to her rescue. I've asked him if we could put.. her in a rehab but he won't even talk about it. Tells me to mind mu own business. Sometimes i wanna tell him its me or her but i don't wanna do that to him and that will me me feel like a horrible person and tbh hell probably pick her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Decisions have consequences. He needs to lose you to learn that his relationship with his best friend is toxic to his own life. Then he'll either cut his ties to her or genuinely help her. But either way, I don't think you'll end up marrying this guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm tough call cause he be willing help someone can be a good thing but he drops everything for her but would he do it for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • get her fucking medical help ahe is dying infront of you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes