Who should text first?

We all know that guys don't have to text first all the time right, but personally I prefer when he does it... and whenever I do it I hesitate so much (come on I know i'm not the only one), I just can't do it i feel like i'm forcing the other person to talk or bothering them (which is not the case but i can't help).. my crush kept telling me he doesn't always have to do it and If i were a bit interested i would do the same.. but what if he thinks I was chasing him or something like that? No bruh.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I like it when a girl will start a conversation... It makes me feel like she actually wants to interact with me. If she'll never text first then it ends up making me feel like she doesn't really like me and I'm somehow pressuring her to interact with me.

Though, it is a two way street. You have to give if you take.

Just saying "hi" and checking in with someone is loads better than forcing them to put in all the work.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Eventually the ball is put into your court. The girl I've been talking to for only about a week, I have initiated every single conversation so far. My assumption is she isn't that into me and is just being polite because she gave me her number (I didn't ask) so it would be rude to ignore me. Plus I'm sorta getting bored of starting everything and doing all the work.
    So I'm putting the ball in her court. She can start the next convo or I will just accept that she wasn't interested after all.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you really feel like texting, go for it. I think you both can text first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh i never got texted first by my ex it felt horible if I didn't text her we didn't talk at all

0|0
    0|0
  • girls

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl

0|0
    0|0
  • That's depend on how much u love him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares texts.