Who should text first?

We all know that guys don't have to text first all the time right, but personally I prefer when he does it... and whenever I do it I hesitate so much (come on I know i'm not the only one), I just can't do it i feel like i'm forcing the other person to talk or bothering them (which is not the case but i can't help).. my crush kept telling me he doesn't always have to do it and If i were a bit interested i would do the same.. but what if he thinks I was chasing him or something like that? No bruh.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I like it when a girl will start a conversation... It makes me feel like she actually wants to interact with me. If she'll never text first then it ends up making me feel like she doesn't really like me and I'm somehow pressuring her to interact with me.

Though, it is a two way street. You have to give if you take.

Just saying "hi" and checking in with someone is loads better than forcing them to put in all the work.