Im not sure if I have to bring the condoms or not to this possible future date with the guy Im attracted to?

It be our 3rd date together. So far we have not been intimate before at all and in those dates I never brought condoms at all, just making out at the end of each date, but I know and he kind of hinted me he wants intimacy if we see again next time he told me back then during the 2nd date.

The thing is this , in our second date he told me that he does not like to use condoms cause it does not feel the same, Ok I know all guys say that, but I do want him to use one on me, as it be my first time, and I dont want any unplanned pregnancy surprises later in time, especially when I know neither him or me wants kids (therefore I dont know why if he knows he does not want kids, why the heck he does not like to wear them) so I was thinking to buy some myself and dont tell him I bought ones during our date and make it a surprise for him so he won't have and excuse not to wear them or should I tell him that I bought some? just in case we do go and have our private encounter, if we dont have intimacy that day for whatever reason of course I just keep then in my purse and dont show him anything or mention anything I brought some.

12