Is it a good sign that my boyfriend told his family about me since our first day of relationship?

I mean I know its amazing he likes me that much but since the first day? Is it good? Bad?
  • Yes its good
    Vote A
  • No its not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen this before. He and his family are cult worshipers. They need a virgin to sacrifice to their pagan god. One day you're dating a seemingly nice boy who invites you over to dinner with his family. The next thing you know, you're tied to a secret altar in their basement surrounded by people in cloaks and bone masks. Yeah, you better run for the hills.

I'm obviously joking, but you're humble brag wasn't a real question either, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • That was actually really scary lmao
      And as I said I know its good he tells his family but since the first day? It just seemed a littleeeee bittt weird to me

• Is it really that weird that he has a good relationship with his parents? Would it seem more "normal" to you if he had a bad relationship? lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would've been like keeping a secret from his family if he didn't tell. Plus, you must be that special to him since he decided to let them know on the first day. Some guys would wait until it's time to meet the parents. Relationships are not meant to be hidden, but shown to the world how much two people admire each other. 🙂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Lol, personally, I would be a tad weirded out by that. I guess on one hand it shows he has confidence in the relationship but another school of thought is that he's way too attached to them and shares everything. Which I think would get old fast haha

But who knows, for all anyone here can tell, maybe his dad just pieced it together that quick and asked him about it. Could be one of those times something that would normally be kinda weird isn't

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a very good sign. I hope thing's work out with you and good luck with everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on so many things lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • um yeah <3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I met my boyfriend's family on the 3rd date. MET HIS FAMILY.

So no. It just means he likes you a lot and saw potential in you as a relationship partner. Or, that just might be the way he is. Some people are really close with their family, to the point of telling them just about everything they do in their lives and everyone involved.

1|0
    0|0
  • I told my mom about the guy I'm seeing but that's because we are very very close and I just said it. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a good sign

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a good sign.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes