Is it a good sign that my boyfriend told his family about me since our first day of relationship?

I mean I know its amazing he likes me that much but since the first day? Is it good? Bad?
  • Yes its good
  • No its not

55

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen this before. He and his family are cult worshipers. They need a virgin to sacrifice to their pagan god. One day you're dating a seemingly nice boy who invites you over to dinner with his family. The next thing you know, you're tied to a secret altar in their basement surrounded by people in cloaks and bone masks. Yeah, you better run for the hills.

I'm obviously joking, but you're humble brag wasn't a real question either, lol.

• That was actually really scary lmao
      And as I said I know its good he tells his family but since the first day? It just seemed a littleeeee bittt weird to me

• Is it really that weird that he has a good relationship with his parents? Would it seem more "normal" to you if he had a bad relationship? lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would've been like keeping a secret from his family if he didn't tell. Plus, you must be that special to him since he decided to let them know on the first day. Some guys would wait until it's time to meet the parents. Relationships are not meant to be hidden, but shown to the world how much two people admire each other. 🙂