So who here has been ghosted or worse yet zombied?

So who here has been ghosted or worse yet zombied?
I would really like to hear people's stories on how they been ghosted or zombied (the ghoster coming back).
In my case I met a dude online. Spoke 4 a month even planned a date then two weeks before that silence. Now this fool is back two months later asking how I'm doing. I ignored the first attempt but I guess that didn't stop him cuz he back again.
Needless to say he is blocked. I already found the love of my life a week after he ghosted me. HA!
Updates:
I guess some people don't what ghosting or zombied is. So I'll explain in the context I'm using it in.
Ghosting-the practice of ending a personal relationship with someone by suddenly and without explanation withdrawing from all communication.
Zombied- when the ghoster tries to make contact with u after clearly ghosting u. There r other words 4 it l hear like haunted, or submarined

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never knew what that was called but yes. I have and unfortunately I let her back. We were talking for a couple of weeks and we planned all this stuff to do and the time drew closer. She disappeared. I texted to see what was up and it was no response. A couple of days later she text me. Hey what’s up. I asked her what’s the deal and she apologized and blamed TD and I let her back in. She has done that a few times now and I still let her back in. Smh

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I never try to tell people what to do cuz its up to them really. I just want u think and ask yourself is this girl worth ur time cuz it seems she doesn't think u are worth hers. When she is doing this time & time again. Someone once told me "fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times and there is something wrong with both our asses" lol. U deserve someone who will give u the love, admiration, and time u deserve. I hope u find it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened to me for 6 years straight. This douchebag liked this game a lot. He would text me non stop til it became very pressing and annoying and then all of a sudden he disappeared for months or more, even a year once. Then, anytime he came to know that I would be back from college, he would start texting me a few weeks or days before. Thank God we're done. Worst experience of my life.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Glad u got out of it. I don't think I can handle that 4 six years.

• @Sunset011 well at least you learn to deal with it in a quite young age. If you feel that a guy do it too you on purpose, feel free to get to know other guys in the meantime.

• @betethor absolutely. It was definitely not a positive period of my life but at least I learned a lesson so at the end of the day I'm thankful it happened to me when I was that young

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I've never been "ghosted" but I guess you could say I've done the "ghosting" on a somewhat extreme scale actually. About 2 weeks after graduating high school, I moved to a different state without telling anyone I knew. When I did finally talk to a friend from high school again after a little over a year, they thought I'd died or something. And I wasn't using social media or anything like that at the time, so it kind of was like I had just stopped existing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually never ghosted anyone, nor have I been ghosted. I thought about ghosting though. However in the end I always grew a spine and broke up with them the proper way.

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl flaked on me a couple times so I stopped talking to her then 5 months later she hit me up saying she misses talking to me. Close enough?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Also, if someone comes back after pulling that shit, they better turn around and walk away because i am not having it

0|0
    0|0
    • But how do you sure if they do it on purpose, or because they was busy?

• @Berethor
      Even if you are busy, it takes a minuscule amount of time to send a text. Just one little sentence letting them know that you are busy. I firmly believe that it is just an excuse.

• Girls are very commonly ghosting guys, so yes. I don't think that "zombied" is worse, as it's can help to clear things out, also it's not like I am doing to wait for them too much, and if I am single, is not because I was wasting my time waiting for a girl who didn't worth it, but it's because it's simply hard to find an good girl nowadays. I actually allow to make contact with again, as I am prefer to not place too much hope on a single girl, in the first place, and I am fully expecting ghosting, in fact I am surprised to talk with an girls who are not ghosting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it and had it done to me. After being ghosted by a girl i was very into I swore I would never do it again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Usually people are ghosting those who they don't care much about.

• I have been ghosted and I have ghosted as well as "zombied" multiple times.

0|0
    0|0
  • thankfully do not know what either mean. which means i have stayed detach from fantasy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck is 'zombied'? Who comes up with this shit?

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly don't know who does but someone who has too much time. That's just the term I heard it as Lol. Zombied-when a ghoster tries to make contact after clearly ghosting 4 long period of time. I hope that clears it up 4 u

• Show All
    • Why can't we all agree on the same thing lol. Another commenter said the same thing so i updated the post stating it been called that also. As well as haunted

• I think its just charactieristc of our generation. Everyone wants to be unique so they come up with their own vernacular hoping that it catches on.

• Zombied? I thought it was Submarined, or Haunted or some shit.

I wouldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting subject I met this girl online for about 2 days she gave me her phone number and I'm kind of shy so I got scared. I really do want a girlfriend and I've almost got the courage to call but now I'm thinking cheese. I would be a zombie. F it I'm going give it a shot anyways a blocked number is better than never knowing if. But I try not to be too judgmental about people. All people are human and prone to mistakes, that's what makes us human and not robots. I'll take the mistakes and goofiness to embrace the Heights of love the Passions and the depths of Sorrows woes. And it's the worst she does is delete my number or block me Life Goes On plenty of fish in the sea. Should lighten up and live love and laugh while you can

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • have been ghosted twice but never zombied yet xD

0|0
    0|0
  • lol OP you sound kinda salty

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol hey I'll b honest I probably am a little bit salty but 2 b 4 real I find it funny. My thing is if u don't want to pursue anymore b a man and tell me. I respect that but don't come back acting like nothing happened if u instead ignore someone. Yo real talk I understand that's that the name of the game.

• Show All
    • Naw man, I figured if he can't find it in himself to explain in those two attempts. He must figure he don't owe me one.
      Just me but when I do something close to that with someone I explain my behavior to them 4 forgiveness.
      Had he done this within the first week or two sorta I won't feel a certain way but whole month of him contacting me everyday. No way! I just can't have respect 4 a man like that. Sorry if I still sound salty lol. The man who rises me taught me real men don't do that

• perfectly understandable. nobody likes to feel neglected

well you got a new man now so it dont matter anymore lol

• I usually do the ghosting

0|0
    0|0
  • What does that mean

0|0
    0|0
  • was ghosted only one, I knew she doesn't like me from the start.
    I would just text her Normal and simple things. funny pictures and talk about my day.
    But I knew that, it was a pain for her to chat with me. Thus I enjoyed it. And one day, the time had come for her to give up and stop replying ME.
    #one_sided_love 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much every girl I wrote to in dating apps. Let's say more than 80%.
    I hate it and it became like a constant fear for me, if someone doesn't answer in a few days i think it's other time wasted with a ballless person. Only zombied once when I asked her if she wanted a dick pic and she said "hahaha yeah!" and then ghosted me again after a few lines of chat 😅
    Now I don't start conversations anymore, if a girl is interested she will write me, I wrote on my profile to write me that I am no ghost, and until now those girls have never ghosted me ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • zombied?

People who are coming up with these very not clever or witty terms deserve whatever bad shit happens to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah!!! Female best friend, revealed feelings... went silent (ghosted) for a year... returns (or zombied) just to say life is better without me, then ghost again. Only to return and ask to hang out, and then tells me she joined tinder and then ghost me again.

😔🤔🙄🤨🤬... don’t even know what to say

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I've been ghosted and it sucks. My almost boyfriend did that to me, I sent him messages and he just seen it. I hate it, I hate the feeling of waiting for nothing. Ghosting is cruel you really don't know what went wrong, you left hanging without explanation.

2|0
    0|0
  • What the heck is zombied? They bit you and turned you into a zombie? Ugh yea I have, sorta.. it was a long time ago when I was a senior in high school. I was just a summer fling, we went on a couple of dates and I waited a week for him to call but I think he was just trying ease his way out. I ended up calling him instead, but long story short he dumped me face to face eventually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry I guess I didn't clarify. Zombied is the new term when a ghoster tries to make contact with u after clearly ghosting u

• O so they come back from the dead. I tell him what's dead should stay dead and tell them to go back or roam somewhere else.

• I don't really know what ghosting is my ex changed his number and hasn't contacted me since dont know if that counts as ghosting

0|0
    0|0
    • the practice of ending a personal relationship with someone by suddenly and without explanation withdrawing from all communication. Most people tend to use the term 4 people dating or in the process of pursuing a intimate relationship. It can b use in the case 4 friendships I hear

Recommended myTakes