So who here has been ghosted or worse yet zombied?

I would really like to hear people's stories on how they been ghosted or zombied (the ghoster coming back).
In my case I met a dude online. Spoke 4 a month even planned a date then two weeks before that silence. Now this fool is back two months later asking how I'm doing. I ignored the first attempt but I guess that didn't stop him cuz he back again.
Needless to say he is blocked. I already found the love of my life a week after he ghosted me. HA!
I guess some people don't what ghosting or zombied is. So I'll explain in the context I'm using it in.
Ghosting-the practice of ending a personal relationship with someone by suddenly and without explanation withdrawing from all communication.
Zombied- when the ghoster tries to make contact with u after clearly ghosting u. There r other words 4 it l hear like haunted, or submarined

422

Most Helpful Guy

• Never knew what that was called but yes. I have and unfortunately I let her back. We were talking for a couple of weeks and we planned all this stuff to do and the time drew closer. She disappeared. I texted to see what was up and it was no response. A couple of days later she text me. Hey what’s up. I asked her what’s the deal and she apologized and blamed TD and I let her back in. She has done that a few times now and I still let her back in. Smh

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I never try to tell people what to do cuz its up to them really. I just want u think and ask yourself is this girl worth ur time cuz it seems she doesn't think u are worth hers. When she is doing this time & time again. Someone once told me "fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times and there is something wrong with both our asses" lol. U deserve someone who will give u the love, admiration, and time u deserve. I hope u find it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened to me for 6 years straight. This douchebag liked this game a lot. He would text me non stop til it became very pressing and annoying and then all of a sudden he disappeared for months or more, even a year once. Then, anytime he came to know that I would be back from college, he would start texting me a few weeks or days before. Thank God we're done. Worst experience of my life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Glad u got out of it. I don't think I can handle that 4 six years.

• @Sunset011 well at least you learn to deal with it in a quite young age. If you feel that a guy do it too you on purpose, feel free to get to know other guys in the meantime.

• @betethor absolutely. It was definitely not a positive period of my life but at least I learned a lesson so at the end of the day I'm thankful it happened to me when I was that young