Is it worth staying on dating apps?

I've been using apps like tinder etc and I literally haven't had a single match since I got the app like 2 weeks ago. I didn't think I was that unattractive and it's starting to make me feel a bit down

1027

Most Helpful Girl

• If i may like everyone has said Tinder isn't a good app. An good way to met people is to go out. Tho online opens up many possibilities on meeting women u wouldn't have ran into other wise. I'm using an app called okcupid that has a questionnaire that asks a lot of personality habits & things ur looking 4 in a partner. It matches u with people who answer like u. Plus if someone likes u and u like them it tells u. I met the love of my life on there. I wish u luck there's someone 4 everyone remember.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude dating apps for guys is rough. It's all superficial eye candy based shit. These girls fall for all that, get used and then are back at it again, never learning a lesson. You have to seriously work your ass off, messaging everyone to get some attention and usually pay for extra features. Definitely get your profile reviewed by a female friend who will give you some good advice. Don't want to come off desperate, thirsty or a douchebag. Having other girls in your pictures, like friends but not gf's is a plus. Girls are weird bro, seeing you around other women means your like ok, like other girls tolerate you so you must be alright.