How to resolve love triangle?

I like this guy and he likes me back. He also likes our friend and she likes him back also. He said he can’t choose because 1. He doesn’t know and 2. He doesn’t want to hurt either of us if he did.

She and him have been friends for longer but him and I have done more intimate stuff.

What should I do?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing but remain and maintain the friendly relationship that you have with him without putting any pressure. The choice isn't for you to decide who he should date/like better, as his feelings should be genuine in the sense where he shouldn't feel forced to choose either one of you.