Called him by mistake! Help?

So this guy flaked on me one too many times and was inconsistent with texting so i decided to delete his number, and delete him from my call list. Whilst deleting from my WhatsApp call list I accidently called him. Even though I cut it off anyone who uses WhatsApp knows that a call connects immediately so he would know that I called. I sent a messaging saying it was a mistake but he’s probably going to think I am doing it to grab his attention. I wasn’t! What should I do? Block him maybe?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, just don't worry about it. And ignore any attempts he makes at contacting you. If I were you, I wouldn't block him, because it might be fun to see how this messes with him lol

• Yeh! For real, kinda! Maybe best to see if he replies then ignore?

• Yes, just pretend it didn't happen and continue to ignore him.

• I feel sick

Most Helpful Girl