People say I am handsome, but why I am single?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Because theirs more to relationships than looks. Usually, it's how you chose to behave is not like how other men do, which is attractive to a lot of girls. And plenty of people are secular-minded. You don't have to stoop to their level to attract somebody. Trust me, I had plenty of people saying I was beautiful, pretty, etc. And while I can careless if somebody finds me attractive in that way, it does hurt to know people try to swell up your ego [even if you don't have one], just for them to pop it. This is what makes people become insecure. Because we're being told things that people don't even mean. I went through the same mess growing up even though I never had any intention of dating or getting into relationships. It's best to ask your friends the truth of what they think of you that could be deterring people away from you. As well as people in general why they are calling you that and what's their intention of it. People who do that to you are often fake people. And while there are a lot of factors why it could be on your end as well as theirs, it's best to ignore those kinds of people. They often want something out of you. And if they can't get it, they ignore you or mock you.

Also, you have to be intentional in finding a partner. If you're not prepared to go meet girls to form some type of relationship with them before dating them, then that's why you're stuck also. You have to have logical and rational reasons to want a partner. And no, loneliness and wanting sex entirely is NOT LOGICAL reasons. Unless it's because you want to marry and waiting for marriage to experience that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know plenty of good-looking guys who can't get laid to save their life. Social skills, status, and confidence play a major role in how successful you are going to be with women. I'm confident that I'm a very good-looking guy, but I'm not amazingly stunning or anything. I can pull more pussy and better quality pussy than a lot of my friends who are better looking than me... so what does that tell you?