How can I make guys approach me?

People have told me I look good and everything and people usually look my way. And I'm a very goofy, friendly person too who loves to laugh. But. I don't understand why guys don't approach me. They like to look at me but never actually make a move.

How can I make them approach me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't *make* a guy approach you. It has to be up to him do take the initiative. Unfortunately, that's something the younger generation of men refuse to do.

You can either wait for a man who will make a move (you may wait a while, depending upon your social circles), or you can take the initiative and approach guys yourself. But if you want to be approached, there really isn't anything you can do but wait for a guy who will do it. And don't freak out, friendzone him, or otherwise kill the effort when he does, like the girls I approach usually do.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you stop caring, they will start. I honestly believe we send of subconscious signals when we are too aware, and i always get attention and complimented when i least expect it. So i figured that's because my mind isn't seeking it.