Why do I always catch him looking at me?

So I'm seeing a guy, have been for the last 4 months.
I always catch him looking at me when we're in bed cuddling or if I'm half sleeping.
He does it all the time and I almost always open my eyes only to meet his.
It's not creepy or anything but I'm definitely not a girl that's model like pretty or someone you would really look twice at if you saw me out, I'm an average girl sadly so I don't get why he's looking so much.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you, he's probably thinking how did i get a girl like this, ot doesn't matter if you think you're good looking or not, in his eyes you look good and thats all that matters to him (its not about your looks, its about your personality)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He has said once that he looks at me because he likes me but I'm not really sure how to interpret that, is he then admiring my looks?

• He might just be admiring your looks, or he's just thinking about stuff while looking at you

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz he's crazy about you! You may think you're average, but to him you're amazing and beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I've said this before on here and to friends. You can not see yourself through his. We all have what we like and if you fall into what he likes stop questioning it before you end up asking why did he leave me. Enjoy it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because when a guy does this it doesn't mean he like you.. it means he's MADLY in love with you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • What? You are complaining? Boo hoo. He thinks you are beautiful. Many ladies and gentlemen for that matter aren't so lucky to be getting such attention from the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a good problme to have

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes