Why do I always catch him looking at me?

So I'm seeing a guy, have been for the last 4 months.
I always catch him looking at me when we're in bed cuddling or if I'm half sleeping.
He does it all the time and I almost always open my eyes only to meet his.
It's not creepy or anything but I'm definitely not a girl that's model like pretty or someone you would really look twice at if you saw me out, I'm an average girl sadly so I don't get why he's looking so much.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you, he's probably thinking how did i get a girl like this, ot doesn't matter if you think you're good looking or not, in his eyes you look good and thats all that matters to him (its not about your looks, its about your personality)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He has said once that he looks at me because he likes me but I'm not really sure how to interpret that, is he then admiring my looks?

• He might just be admiring your looks, or he's just thinking about stuff while looking at you

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz he's crazy about you! You may think you're average, but to him you're amazing and beautiful.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE