I feel like I'm not pretty enough for him?

Met this guy on tinder, and we met up. He was super respectful, held open the door for me, paid for my meal. And after the date saying he enjoyed it. He's a farmer and seems to be like an old fashion man. He was a little shy he's super close to his family. But I feel like he deserves someone beautiful like a blonde country gal, and I'm not pretty or anything. I feel he deserves a skinny girl and I'm chubby, pale and brunette with blue eyes. I have nothing to offer. I try to be a nice and kind person, but it seems like that never gets me anywhere. What do I do? How do I tell him?
Ps- he said he's looking for a serious solid relationship.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• A relationship is about knowing each other very well... the main pillars of a relationship is love , care , trust , understanding , support... and etc etc... These are some of the pillars of a relationship...
    And coming to your doubt... In love there is no discrimination... It's not about being a super model... It's just accepting the way you are... If the guy loves you he will accept you , the way you are you don't need to change... and tell me one thing... if the guy isn't discrimination you why are you discrimination yourself...
    Love is not Always about physical appearance of a person... It's about the inner beauty... the beauty that lies within you... i. e your kind nature, your pure heart, your love for him and etc etc...
    And when it comes to offering something you have everything to offer. Offer him your inner beauty... Offer him your love... offer him your trust (but not completely)... offer him the 'you' that you are not the one everyone wants you to become...
    Love is like the air... you just have to feel it... Just don't think soo much... just love him like it's your last night together...
    And lastly about telling him your feeling... Meet him few times... if you think he is the one made for you... Just tell him directly... or write a letter... But do say your feeling to him...
    In a relationship, physical appearance stands very far... it's just all about compatibility...

Please don't be afraid... and if you have any further questions do message here...
    Hope to see you two together...😘❤
    ~Danyal

Most Helpful Girl

• You've been in love, that's it.