Do I need to be successful to get a girlfriend?

My parents kinda forced this on me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you dont.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it's better if you're poor. Why? You can filer out the shallow bit**es that want you to support them while they sit on their @$$.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good answer

• Thanks! Good luck out there and don't let anyone walk over you. You're valuable without a single cent to your name.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You Just HAVE TO BR NICE AND NOT A YERK ASSHOLE HAT ONLY WANTS SEX OR STH LIKE THAT

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Whether one is successful can sometimes be a matter of opinion, but if you're confident and make at least a decent income you'll have a larger pool of potential girlfriends that meet your expectations as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Successful how? I have a girl friend and I'm not Bill Gates. What matters most is that you're motivated and driven to succeed. On your journey there, meet someone who can help u prosper. Share Ur goals and is willing to compromise. But! Don't be a lazy good for nothing and expect her to stick around.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a way yes. You don't have to be successful in that you make like 6 figures and have a huge home and several cars but you can't be some loser who lives at home without contributing to the household with no future goals

0|1
    0|0
  • Success is attractive but there are plenty of unsuccessful women out there for you to match with.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, but it definitely helps. And will raise your dating pool by a lot. But there's guys with 0 going for them in life with multiple felonies and never had a job who have multiple girlfriends

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean they forced this on you? Is that what they are telling you?

0|0
    0|0
  • A girls should like you for who u are not because what you do or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you just need to know what you want

0|1
    0|0
  • No but it doesn't hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • More often than not, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but you need to esrn a living and open a house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quality girlfriend yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want a good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My girlfrend is my former nephew who is transitioning. It can be a real help knowing how you can help them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes