Is a "50 no's and a yes" situation considered rape?

Like if a guy keeps asking for sex and the girl finally says yes.

713

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends. If she says yes then technically consent has been given. If she's said no no no no no no no and is drunk as a skunk and only gives in due to that then it's still rape in my eyes because when she was in control of her mental state she was saying no.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Legally, yes. U. S. courts have convicted men of rape by coercion. 50 nos and 1 yes is an example, another is implied threat. A man says to his secretary, "A good assistant would..." She does, but feels regret. If she reports it as rape, that's convictable and she never has to say 'yes' or 'no'.

Bottom line, take the first 'no' and run; no exceptions. "Hard to get" is a game that can land you in prison, where 'no' always means 'yes'.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE