Is a "50 no's and a yes" situation considered rape?

Like if a guy keeps asking for sex and the girl finally says yes.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends. If she says yes then technically consent has been given. If she's said no no no no no no no and is drunk as a skunk and only gives in due to that then it's still rape in my eyes because when she was in control of her mental state she was saying no.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Legally, yes. U. S. courts have convicted men of rape by coercion. 50 nos and 1 yes is an example, another is implied threat. A man says to his secretary, "A good assistant would..." She does, but feels regret. If she reports it as rape, that's convictable and she never has to say 'yes' or 'no'.

Bottom line, take the first 'no' and run; no exceptions. "Hard to get" is a game that can land you in prison, where 'no' always means 'yes'.

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If she said yes, then that means yes. If she felt pressured and didn't want to do it, then she shouldn't have said yes. If she claimed rape after that, it would be completely uncalled for.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she says yes, it's a yes. Unless there are some extreme circumstances like blackmail or something, I wouldn't consider it to be rape.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would a guy even ask that many times. Take the hint, dude

0|0
    0|0
    • Not literally 50 times. It's just a saying. More realistically like 5-10 times.

• depends if you were threatening her.

why the heck would you not take no the first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like the guy is pressuring the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy is applying behavior that could be considered harassment, coercion, or threatening, then yes, I consider that an act of sexual misconduct. I would have to take it on a case by case basis to tell you what I feel is or isn't actual rape - that's why we have courts and juries.

It certainly can be considered rape. It's jerky and inappropriate no matter.

Not a respectful, honorable way to treat a woman.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• No it is not rape. Once the consent is there even if there was 1 billion no's before. She is not drugged? She is not hypnotized. She is not threatened? She is not under aged? She is not brain washed? She is not drunk or tipsy? Then it is not rape.

0|1
    0|0
  • She said yes, she consented. If we went till the end and never resisted, then it's not rape. You won by insisting and insisting is not a crime, even though it's annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the yes is last yeah if the no is last then rape

0|3
    0|0
  • no it makes me question his sanity for trying for that long and her sanity for agreeing after rejecting it for so long... just weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not but with whats happening right now maybe she will screw you over but normally its not a rape there is concentment

0|0
    0|0
  • That's dedication

0|0
    0|0
  • What if he mishears "No!!!" as "Go!!!"

0|0
    1|0
  • No. She obviously said yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it ts the last one that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah most likely

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, cuz you said yes

0|0
    0|0
  • By the law, no. By some feminists yes.

People have the right to switch from yes to no and they also have right to switch from no to yes. And it is, in fact, legal to pester people

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes