I'm pregnant and I feel numb. I don't know how to cope with this feeling. What's wrong with me? It feels like I can't breathe?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Numb is gonna feel delightful after a fashion. When hormones kick in, it's gonna make puberty feel like a nap on a warm summer day. Relax, breathe deep, then murder a pint of Ben & Jerry's and know everything will be OK.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When I found I was pregnant it was a huge mental and emotional roller coaster, not to mention the physical aspects of it. The best thing to do is be open about what’s going on and seek support from your family friends and above all else, your doctor.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I need to tell my boyfriend (I'm not hiding anything, he's just out of town for work)

He's amazing and I have no reason to be scared but I still am