I'm pregnant and I feel numb. I don't know how to cope with this feeling. What's wrong with me? It feels like I can't breathe?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Numb is gonna feel delightful after a fashion. When hormones kick in, it's gonna make puberty feel like a nap on a warm summer day. Relax, breathe deep, then murder a pint of Ben & Jerry's and know everything will be OK.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When I found I was pregnant it was a huge mental and emotional roller coaster, not to mention the physical aspects of it. The best thing to do is be open about what’s going on and seek support from your family friends and above all else, your doctor.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I need to tell my boyfriend (I'm not hiding anything, he's just out of town for work)

He's amazing and I have no reason to be scared but I still am

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The first and best thing you have done is to talk about it, and that's a big step in itself. You should definitely talk to someone about it, or if you can't talk to someone you know, talk to a stranger such as myself.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm scared to tell my boyfriend.

I have no reason to be but I am.

• Show All
    • It's just bring up a lot of bad memories

• That's ok. Just talk to him. If he's worth his salt he will listen to you and you can figure out what to do from there :)

• How far along are you? Because the expanded womb & baby will place pressure on some nerves of the groin and that goes down to the legs. And before the last weeks it presses up the diaphragm and the chest cavity will have trouble expanding

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm probably only 7-8 weeks. I'm supposed to have a scan on Monday

• Its normal woman gets through a lot of mental phases during pregnancy its like your perdiods amplified

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes