Do I text her or no?

Ok so a girl at work gave me her number but wanted to give me her Instagram, and we’ll i dont have one... so she gave me her number randomly. I didn’t ask for either.

So wanted to check out a New restaurant in town, is it ok to invite her or is that weird?

Any help is appreciated :)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if she gave you her number then you should ask her out! It's not that often that a girl takes the first step so seize the chance ;)

• Haha seize the chance I like that!!! And you’re right, thank you for your answer :)

Most Helpful Guy

• you say "wanted" without a pronoun. Are you referring to you or her? Assuming it's you, you should. If she gave you her number and you get along, you for sure should

• Ah you’re right! And I meant I wanted to check out a restaurant haha. But yeah we got along and she did give me it, so I probably should huh?

Thanks for your answer mate :)