Do I text her or no?

Ok so a girl at work gave me her number but wanted to give me her Instagram, and we’ll i dont have one... so she gave me her number randomly. I didn’t ask for either.

So wanted to check out a New restaurant in town, is it ok to invite her or is that weird?

Any help is appreciated :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if she gave you her number then you should ask her out! It's not that often that a girl takes the first step so seize the chance ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha seize the chance I like that!!! And you’re right, thank you for your answer :)

Most Helpful Guy

• you say "wanted" without a pronoun. Are you referring to you or her? Assuming it's you, you should. If she gave you her number and you get along, you for sure should

0|1
    0|0
    • Ah you’re right! And I meant I wanted to check out a restaurant haha. But yeah we got along and she did give me it, so I probably should huh?

Thanks for your answer mate :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• not weird at all. invite her, what r u waitng for!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks man, you’re right! I just wanted some extra opinions just in case haha.

• you're welcome😉

• she's into you

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha I don't know about that lol!! But I am thinking of asking her out to eat.

• Show All
    • i think instagram first step these days number second

• I agree! Either way I’ll ask though bro, appreciate the advice though.

Recommended myTakes