Is it better if a girl waits till date 3 to have sex? would it put you off her if she is up for it on date 2?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be worried that she does this with everyone and I am no more special than the next guy.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if she gets worried and think that she's probably no more special than the next girl because you want sex early. What do you think about that? Do you think it's true?

• Show All
    • But would you think that even if the guy was the one to initiate it? Or what if no one initiated it but it just happened (like it often does in real life)?

• @Laurenlava Yes, I agree, if the guy initiated then she should also be concerned. Personally, I would rather wait until a few weeks in or so. I want to know her well enough and be confident and comfortable with her. Sex on the second date doesn't always have to be a bad thing. You are also right that couples can just be so in synced with each other, and the chemistry so good that it just happens. But the problem is, all it really takes is a horny guy and a horny girl to have sex and not much else. This is where the next morning regrets kick in because you don't know anything else about them and end up ghosting or simply "mission accomplished" and they move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys will think that if a girl have sex early she probably had sex with a lot of guys, but others will think it's positive with a girl that doesn't think about stupid rules and lives in the moment.
    Me and my ex never dated so we had sex before any first date, so anything is possible. I'm not promiscous.
    The irony is that if a guy thinks a girl is cheap to sleep with him early he is just as cheap sleeping with her. I don't think anyone of them would be cheap because sometime you just have this amazing chemistry with someone

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• The three date "rule" is completely arbitrary. Love and passion don't play by conventional rules. Don't rush into a physical relationship, but don't assign random rules to it either. Realize that passion and lust can cloud your better judgment. Just be sure your willing to deal with the emotional attachment your going to develop with this person. Sometimes making yourself vulnerable isn't reciprocate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how far apart the dates are and how much courting/sexual tension was going on beforehand. But I don't think I would turn it down. I do think the longer you wait the better light he see you in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look it is about the agreement and commitment. Many guys aim to get you into bed on day one but it doesn't mean you are a slut if you do it it is what kind of contract you both had with each other. You are only a slut if you are reckless with the sex, Chester etc... cause sex ain't free there is always the chance of pregnancy so, again putting out on day one or two doesn't make you a slut especially if you guys really seem you want each other. But again what do I know

0|0
    0|0
  • The only woman I truly loved was the first woman that made me wait to have sex with her. She was by far the most beautiful of the women I've dated and no one else has come close. I still miss her and think about her all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's arbitrary whether you have sex on the second or third date. I wouldn't respect her less if it were sooner.

0|0
    0|0
  • What who lives by that rule anymore sex is private if u do tje first day u meet or 3rd date if y'all dont click sex won't click some will be patient some won't be able to keep ther hands off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think is better to wait and know each other a bit more, no need to play games. If there‚Äôs a common interest and physical atttraction since the beginning, well even better!

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if there is sex on date 3. If he is interested in you for you there is no time limit. It's corny but true. Not that it's ever happened to me personally, but I know I would wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it doesn't matter. There is nothing magic about date #3. I've had sex on a first date, and a lot of dates that never got there.

0|0
    0|0
  • First date was a home run. Didn't plan for it. Just happened. I think it's about what feels right in the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even on first date is okay. I don't think people have the hang up of the 3rd date rule these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it just depends on the girl. A guy's opinion about this stuff really isn't going to change whether or not he has a relationship with her. Confidence is the most important thing for anything a woman does in her relationship. If she wants to jump his bones on the first date, that's fine. If she wants to wait a couple of dates before she makes a move, then that's fine too. The most important part is that she feels like she is in control of the situation and that she can lead her boyfriend to where ever she wants to go, as long as her boyfriend knows that she is in charge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go mad for her if she have sex on the first date too

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't sell yourself short. People can wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how much I liked her

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl truly had more to offer than just sex, she wouldn't have any of these concerns...

0|1
    0|0
  • i meannnn, if she feels like she wants it at 2, that's fine, but remember, i always have a right to say, im out, after

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it should make a difference if he's looking for something long-term. I know married couples that had sex on the first date

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes