Is it better if a girl waits till date 3 to have sex? would it put you off her if she is up for it on date 2?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be worried that she does this with everyone and I am no more special than the next guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if she gets worried and think that she's probably no more special than the next girl because you want sex early. What do you think about that? Do you think it's true?

• But would you think that even if the guy was the one to initiate it? Or what if no one initiated it but it just happened (like it often does in real life)?

• @Laurenlava Yes, I agree, if the guy initiated then she should also be concerned. Personally, I would rather wait until a few weeks in or so. I want to know her well enough and be confident and comfortable with her. Sex on the second date doesn't always have to be a bad thing. You are also right that couples can just be so in synced with each other, and the chemistry so good that it just happens. But the problem is, all it really takes is a horny guy and a horny girl to have sex and not much else. This is where the next morning regrets kick in because you don't know anything else about them and end up ghosting or simply "mission accomplished" and they move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys will think that if a girl have sex early she probably had sex with a lot of guys, but others will think it's positive with a girl that doesn't think about stupid rules and lives in the moment.
    Me and my ex never dated so we had sex before any first date, so anything is possible. I'm not promiscous.
    The irony is that if a guy thinks a girl is cheap to sleep with him early he is just as cheap sleeping with her. I don't think anyone of them would be cheap because sometime you just have this amazing chemistry with someone

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE