If I can't get a girlfriend when I'm nice and can't get one when I'm an asshole, What am I supposed to do to get a girlfriend?

166

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop worrying about having a girlfriend, that's what you do. Life isn't about all of that. What are your intentions for dating anyway? Seriously. If you have no logical and rational reasons for it, that's why you can't find somebody who does. They don't know who you are. That's what happens when you choose to date strangers instead of friends you are close to. I reject anybody who I'm not or wasn't even friends with. Because you don't know who your getting involved with. Being nice isn't going to cut it. What do you have to offer in a relationship that other people can't or refuse to offer? Yes, be yourself but you have to be unique as a person that makes others say 'WOW, you know there is something about this guy that really makes me want to get to know who he is. He's not like other guys."

• According to society and everyone around me it seems to me that being in a relationship is what lie is about.

• Then why would you want to follow what other people are doing? You should take things at your own pace and you should not try to keep up with others because you feel like you're missing out. You're not you are still young and you have something to take advantage of which is your ability to observe and learn. This is the only time you'll be able to truly do it because once you get in a relationship for the first time or start dating you going to have a hard time figure out what is good for you in that person.

• You don't want to get you some stuck and doing all sorts of crazy and the next thing you know when things go south you're with so much baggage. A lot of them are lying to themselves and they're lying to a lot of people because they do not want to be judged or ridiculed for their choices and their lives. Especially when they made mistakes and they don't want other people to know about it meanwhile it can be beneficial in understanding why you don't do certain things. Other than that again you really should not worry about such things. But you can use this opportunity again to know reasons why you are seeking that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just be confident and flirty, but not creepy. People will say be patient which is good but girls aren't gonna fall in your lap. Talk to a lot of people to extend ur social group