How to get over MAJOR trust issues?

I've always had trust issues.
I've been with my fiance for almost 6 years and I still have troubles letting myself trust him 100%. Normally in the past, i'd just sabotage it before I had to worry about someone else fucking up. I've tried sabotaging this relationship in our very early stages, it never worked. He always stuck by me. So for that reason, it makes me sick that I still snoop in his phone, assume the worst when he's late, etc.

I don't know if it's from being screwed over so many times by people, having an anxiety disorder or what. I don't want this problem to be a problem anymore.

Advice?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes inner problems can create reallity. Three steps of human cleanup:
    - Fresh air (walk to forest away from roads)
    - Clean Water (osmosis filter or spring water, try to drink a lot)
    - Good food (Fruits, vegetables, full of vitamins and non processing requires.
    - Remember who you are (sometimes to feel your real feelings you should be alone with yourself, cause very often we forgetting ourself, losing our sences and panicking without any reason).
    2 weeks and all gonna be good. Can you mess me after? Thank you.