Why do guys think I'm some sweet, innocent snowflake?

Is it mostly just a guy thing?

What could I or others be doing to give off this impression?

The way I act online is more like the real me than the way I act in person I guess... *shrug*

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Long time, no see.

You've written many walls of text to me about anime and whatnot with excessive use of emojis. Yeah, it seems pretty sweet and innocent, haha.

Not a bad thing at all though. Guys like that sort of thing so think of it like they're focusing on it because they'd enjoy it and want to see a girl being that way. It's the inflation of qualities you want to see in someone, you just need some basis for that inflation... and yes you have that in my opinion. (^_^ )

• The problem with that is the creation of the filtered glasses. A guy falls for me thinking I'm sweet, innocent, naive, and kind. Well damn I may be all those things, but boy do they act surprised when I start saying vulgar things and shouting obscenities.

I once jokingly mimicked some lyrics from a song that said "fuck me in the ass because I love jesus" and all the guys around stared at me like... "wtf did she just say" and one was all "pls don't ever say that again... just no"

• Why yes, I am awesome, thank you for noticing.

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...j4Pdm11rnmde0o2_500.gif

Thanks for the support.

• Ah, Robbie my bae~

(Bae said sarcastically)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was kinda the same way. Didn't feel like the people around me could "handle" the real me. Then I met some really nice people online who I from the start could be myself with, that later made me more comfortable to actually also be that way more irl. Do find it to be more guys who think that way, at least from my personal experience.