Why do guys think I'm some sweet, innocent snowflake?

Is it mostly just a guy thing?

What could I or others be doing to give off this impression?

The way I act online is more like the real me than the way I act in person I guess... *shrug*

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Long time, no see.

You've written many walls of text to me about anime and whatnot with excessive use of emojis. Yeah, it seems pretty sweet and innocent, haha.

Not a bad thing at all though. Guys like that sort of thing so think of it like they're focusing on it because they'd enjoy it and want to see a girl being that way. It's the inflation of qualities you want to see in someone, you just need some basis for that inflation... and yes you have that in my opinion. (^_^ )

1|0
    0|0
    • The problem with that is the creation of the filtered glasses. A guy falls for me thinking I'm sweet, innocent, naive, and kind. Well damn I may be all those things, but boy do they act surprised when I start saying vulgar things and shouting obscenities.

I once jokingly mimicked some lyrics from a song that said "fuck me in the ass because I love jesus" and all the guys around stared at me like... "wtf did she just say" and one was all "pls don't ever say that again... just no"

• Show All
    • Why yes, I am awesome, thank you for noticing.

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...j4Pdm11rnmde0o2_500.gif

Thanks for the support.

• Ah, Robbie my bae~

(Bae said sarcastically)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was kinda the same way. Didn't feel like the people around me could "handle" the real me. Then I met some really nice people online who I from the start could be myself with, that later made me more comfortable to actually also be that way more irl. Do find it to be more guys who think that way, at least from my personal experience.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• “The way I act online is more like the real me than the way I act in person I guess..” your body language probably gives off vibes of innocence while your true personality is easily released online with the anonymity. You must have an initial shyness that provokes this sickly sweetness from these guys. If you meet a guy you like in the future just kick him in the nuts and break the ice. And if you can’t then visualize doing that and your shyness will die.

1|0
    0|0
  • It may be because you are quiet. There are a lot of guys, certainly not a majority but enough, who basically impose an identity onto girls. If you are quiet, it essentially makes you a blank slate which guys can then fantasize about having whatever personality they like. You become more of an ideal to them rather than a person. It's harder to do that with girls who are louder or more outgoing.

You should probably avoid guys like that. They are interested in dating "types", notbactual people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are almost always taught from a young age that girls are innocent. So without experience, some tend to cling to their childhood beliefs. I wouldn't say it's mostly guys, but like me, most guys finish last a few times before realizing that girls can be just as fucked up as the rest of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say when I know nothing about you. But if I had to guess it would be the quite behaviour and always being polite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. But it doesn't sound like a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am a very strong, independent, masculine, un-feminine, blah, blah, blah, woman, thank you very much. Overly done gentlemanly courting gestures slowly kill me on the inside.

• you probably just look like it xD maybe your voice is soft and silent and maybe it´s your posture but sometimes it´s just how you look like xD

0|0
    0|0
  • you like the facade of truth, it is a bit little a cat with a ball of wool

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you act like an innocent snowflake so they think of you as such?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are clearly a manly man.

1|0
    0|0
  • They probably just think you're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't. lol since we never met😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hola

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you look and act

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe cause you're sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • Act like the on line you then

0|0
    0|0
  • cause you're shy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well guys like sweet innocent snowflakes maybe that's why they treat you that way

1|0
    0|0
  • Well... are u all white and fell from the sky?

0|0
    0|0
    • are you hitting on me? because that sounds like the start of an you're-an-angel pick up line now. lmao fml

• I don't know I get that I look innocent a lot too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes