My fiancé’s best friend is a cheater & Im uncomfortable?

My fiancé’s, his best friend and his wife and I used to all hang out together every weekend. We were close.

Unfortunately their marriage started having issues and the wife and I had a falling out.

well the guy has been cheating on his wife. I’m super not okay with my fiancé being friends with this guy. He laughs about it and shows zero remorse. He has a dating profile for god sakes. he's MARRIED.

my fiancé understands supposedly my point of view but says he doesn’t want to lose his friend. What would you do?

11