Extroverts are a turn off?

I don't know why but for some reason I extroverts are a turn off to me. Some extroverts are okay, but to the point where they have no perception and are just extremely obnoxious to the point where they don't even think before they speak really irritates me.

I probably sound like a bad person but my patience is only so short. I mean, I don't show my irritation or anything. I just find introverts much more attractive.

126

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoaaaaa you took my question! My next one was literally gonna be "Are you an introvert or and extrovert?" Lol great minds think alike? 😂

I've been doing a lot of reading into this topic recently and maybe it's because I'm a little biased due to my narcissistic tendencies, but I do genuinely believe introverts are more intelligent than extroverts. They do have different skills and extroverts are generally more successful because it is an extroverted driven society, but introverts are the true visionaries behind the scenes a lot of the time. Many recent articles are stating there is a direct correlation between intelligence and being less sociable.

Here's 2 if you ever care to give them a read:

www.learning-mind.com/.../

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3756203

Obviously question everything you read as the information provided may not be accurate, but the articles are interesting

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm extroverted and I'm in the engineering field. A lot of issues that I see with engineers are that a lot of them they extremely brilliant, but often introverted to an extent of not being able to effectively communicate their ideas to others. If you know anything about engineering, then you'd know that engineers always work in teams that are often very large. So this behind the scenes visionary type of thing doesn't actually apply unless they can effectively communicate their ideas and thoughts to the team, which is often problematic for introverts.

Also, the HuffingtonPost is very well known for distorting the truth due to a strong and very evident bias lol. Even if the Huffigntonpost said something that I absolutely agree with, I'd never use it as a credible source. It's bullshit for the most part and most everyone recognizes that the HuffingtonPost is bullshit. You'd have much better luck searching credible sources on here https://scholar.google.com/

• There is a difference between debating and argument. What you're doing is the latter. Anyways, sorry for spamming your post @kaskas19 I'm out.

• I don't want everyone to agree with me. Nobody had to. It was just a statement question on one topic. Not meant to rise a debate. You never told me why extroverts were a turn off, you immediately went to saying it works both ways and proceeded to tell me how much better extroverts were than introverts. I don't like debates, hence why I didn't start one.

If I wanted to talk about it, I would have asked " Who is better, Extroverts or Introverts?" Or something of the sort. Which I wouldn't asks question like that because again, I don't like bashing people.

Most Helpful Girl

• As an introvert, you'll find that extroverts sap your energy. It can be physically exhausting to be around extroverts.

I've learned to be kind to myself and when I'm feeling too drained I leave.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • DAT is soo true. being an introvert dat happens ith me all the time.