Is it weird that he invited me over to his place?

We work together and he found out I park on the side of the road during my lunch to eat and he said that if I wanted I could just go to his house instead of parking by the road if I felt comfortable. Does this mean he wants to have sex? Or is he just being nice? I don't know what this means? We have gone on two dates. Please help!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it necessarily means he wants to have sex with you at lunch time. I guess that's possible but he's probably just being nice and thinking you'd be more comfortable there than eating in a car.

Most Helpful Girl

• It just means that he wants to spend time with you