How do I get my parents to let me sleep at my girlfriends house?

I see a bunch of guys sleeping with their gf's, how do I get my parents to let me sleep at her house?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't because you want to have sex with her. And do you really think her parents are going to let some guy in her bedroom when they know you're going to be doing things you really shouldn't be doing? Don't follow other people. You are too young to be doing something like that and making those decisions. They're sleeping over because their sneaking over. And if you get caught, and you don't belong there because your trespassing, you can get into serious legal trouble.

1|0
    0|1
    • It's his girlfriend

• Show All
    • You being legal has nothing to do with it. It doesn't matter what's consensual. People in the entertainment industry have sex at all ages as part of witchcraft. They know what they signed up for. Others, knew better when they did. And if they didn't they weren't taught. And remember something, your parents can also kick you or her parents can kick her out if you don't want to comply. They are responsible for you. I am not mistaken. You need to again, do your research. You want to ruin your life because you want a good screw, go ahead. But you have no right to do that to somebody else. Your parents have the right to know what you are doing while you still live in their house. Sure she will consent. Then when trouble starts, they'll blame you and said you did it.

• I was 16 once. I know how other girls and people think. Time for a reality check.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't say that you're sleeping at your girlfriend's house. Simple. Lie. Say that you're staying over at a friend's house.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• definitely tell them you are totally sleeping at a friend's house and make sure he's got your back.

totally works.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Are her parents down with that idea?

0|0
    0|0
    • How would she convince her parents is my other question

• Show All
    • Fair enough I've got a friend who's parents and his girlfriend say their old enough to handle them selves as 16yos so...

• Is that her parents? Most parents don't act that way.

• They will say no and your girlfriend dad won't let you step foot in that house once the sun goes down

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it. Dont even apologise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait until your legal age

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes